No announcement yet.

Open Gym raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the irony in the beginning narration about the last 60 seconds of a game and drawing up the perfect play lol

Comment

• Sooo this is a good one ....

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Sooo this is a good one ....

Oh shoot new episode.

Where's my popcorns ?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Oh shoot new episode.

Where's my popcorns ?
          Did Masai seem a little drunk when he was talking with JJ at the City Social? Haha that looked to me like a good okd classic drunk heart-to-heart
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Damn I can't believe I'm behind on these episodes. Watching the lou ep now. This shit is goodebump inducing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              Did Masai seem a little drunk when he was talking with JJ at the City Social? Haha that looked to me like a good okd classic drunk heart-to-heart
              100%.

Comment

• brunooooooooooooo next week

Comment

• That's going to be a good episode. We'll see how hard the kid works for real now.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I enjoyed the JJ episode.

Im excited for next week's episode, especially if they show some draft night footage! That will be really interesting to see!

I liked the part when Masaii and JJ embraced at the Raptors social night, it really gave us a glimpse into the type of guy Masaii is with the players, and he really encourages them to be winners.
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                      I enjoyed the JJ episode.

Im excited for next week's episode, especially if they show some draft night footage! That will be really interesting to see!

I liked the part when Masaii and JJ embraced at the Raptors social night, it really gave us a glimpse into the type of guy Masaii is with the players, and he really encourages them to be winners.
                      meanwhile, all i'm picturing phil jackson doing is slapping every knicks player in the face.

Comment

• Episode is getting shorter and shorter every week smh.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Episode is getting shorter and shorter every week smh.
                          thats what happens when they do weekly releases rather than waiting several weeks in between each episode i guess.

i also dont really like the weird hyped up, scripted nonsense at the beginning of every video. its starting to sound more like a commercial than a nice documentary piece.

Comment

• Bell's fingerprints are all over this.

I liked its style and prose better last year, but the content is solid.

MU was Ham-showed, I think JJ realized. Bruno episode is going to have footage from last years crew. Can't wait.

Comment

• Anyone watch these aftershow shows?

Comment

• Who's watching open gym right now (the Bruno episode)?

Comment

Working...
                                X