Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know lol

Comment

• The game was lost so just playing out what he has on the bench to build some rhythm for tomorrow was a good call, the bench has been such a joke these last 5 games.

Anderson and Lucas are just a recipe for disaster, Bargs did actually try tonight and scored but he will probably return to being his usual lethargic self tomorrow.

Comment

• At least Amir won't be tired for tomorrow's game 18 min

Comment

• Our bench become bad after Rudy arrival that's for sure.

Comment

• Damn derozan played horribly tonight. Only 50% at the free throw line too.

Comment

• YYZ wrote: View Post
              Here's a fun game for the remaining game.

How many shots will Anderson put up?
              How many shots will the rest of the team put up?
              Since Gay left with 8 minutes left:
              7 shots for Anderson
              4 for Lucas
              2 for Acy
              1 for Ross
              1 for Bargs

Pretty-much the opposite of what it should be, of course: give the rookies some looks, or try to get Bargnani some confidence. Nope, I guess Casey's content to let they guy least likely to be in the long-term plans to just pad his stats.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                Since Gay left with 8 minutes left:
                7 shots for Anderson
                4 for Lucas
                2 for Acy
                1 for Ross
                1 for Bargs

Pretty-much the opposite of what it should be, of course: give the rookies some looks, or try to get Bargnani some confidence. Nope, I guess Casey's content to let they guy least likely to be in the long-term plans to just pad his stats.
                You seriously can't just blame Casey for the fact that Anderson never looks to pass the ball at all. You can blame him for not taking him out of the game....but not for the shots that happen.

*Say, he could've put Telfair and Fields in with the rooks and Bargs...that would've made sense. If Anderson and Lucas are in the game though, they are always going to dominate the shot attempts...it's so fucking frustrating.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  Damn derozan played horribly tonight. Only 50% at the free throw line too.
                  He didn't play with bad energy, he just didn't seem to have it going tonight.

Comment

• Raps lost that game in the 3rd when Casey starts making some questionable substitutions. Gray pretty played the entire 3rd for reasons only Casey knows. JV was playing so well. Bargnani played a great game(for him it qualifies as a great game) but he was awful. 25+mins 8pts 0rbs 0ast LOL. Again, not sure why he played that many mins.

Last 5mins of the game. Bargnani, Acy, AA, Lucas, Ross. Bargnani didn't even get any touches offensively. Which to me doesn't make sense because its a perfect time to get Bargnani going. Instead Alan "Kobe" Anderson starts chucking shots.

FIRE CASEY!!
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      You seriously can't just blame Casey for the fact that Anderson never looks to pass the ball at all. You can blame him for not taking him out of the game....but not for the shots that happen.

*Say, he could've put Telfair and Fields in with the rooks and Bargs...that would've made sense. If Anderson and Lucas are in the game though, they are always going to dominate the shot attempts...it's so fucking frustrating.
                      True! Fields and Telfair would have been exactly the right guys. With us approaching garbage time of the season (not quite, but a few more losses and it will be) Casey needs to figure out how to best use the remaining games to develop the rookies and get everyone on the same page for next year.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Ross' confidence is completely shaken.
                        I was thinking that too

Comment

• I'm simply going to conclude that as a fan of basketball and growing up playing the game, that I really don't know what's going on with the Raps. Perhaps I just don't understand the pro game, especially with what is going on with them.
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• The confidence of the team has dropped again. I think the raptors have a fundamental confidence issue that is contagious...

Comment

• When is this team moving to Seattle again? Seattle Sonics or better yet, The Seattle Huskies. Working on the logo as we speak.
                              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Well they booed Bargnani again at the game today. I was a little disappointed, I even felt a little bad for AB ..

Comment

Working...
                                X