GT: Pacers @ Raptors: The Back To Back of all back to backs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT: Pacers @ Raptors: The Back To Back of all back to backs

Seriously Indiana tonight Milwaukee tomorrow Omg. Losing those last 2 games was a nail in the coffin, but apparently the team has been "Inspired" after the Cavs loss "as long as its a mathematical possibility we are playing for a spot."- Dwane Casey.

We beat Indiana arguably 2nd best team in the East this season I dont see anyone potentially stopping them but the Heat, these guys play hard. when the play the Raptors though they stumble.... heres hoping for another stumble tonight! and Raps have been playing much better against .500 teams lately so anything can happen, hopefully we can string these 2 together and start a run till we play Miami again...

Keys to the game?

-THE BENCH HAS TO DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!

ya tough game Go Raps!

one thing i dont like is some of these tough wins against > .500 teams has just been from lucky streaking from JL and AA.

Comment

Let's see if we can pull off another 7-point fourth quarter and still come away with a 'W'....

Comment

the lucky streaks are our only hope for wins because our offense is complete garbage

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Let's see if we can pull off another 7-point fourth quarter and still come away with a 'W'....
          We won with a 5 point fourth quarter against them (still can't believe that) so a 7 point fourth quarter will probably result in a blow out win for us

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Lol man that was insane 5 attempts to tie the game and we won. Wtf moment of the season,

Comment

It's gonna be tough for raptors.

Rudy came to Toronto, we won some games.. but.. His shooting is very poor. JV needs to start again with the energy and some lightnings Hope Kyle will be ready to score some points, last game he wasn't confident at all on more than several clean looks...

I really hope bench will do something today, really do. But if not, then yes we'll loose. If Andrea doesn't score any points today, then he's not pro. Pros know how to either score baskets or defend, what he does good? Helps to open some space for demar yup, in my opinion better play JV instead of AB if he's struggling like that, Demar have more space now and finds his own shot, soo. have a great game all .

Comment

The 2 losses to Wiz and Cavs pretty much sealed the deal. No playoffs this year. Unless they go on a miraculous winning streak. And the Bucks go on a miraculous losing streak.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Overtime loss
                  NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

my bargs minutes timer is ready to go

Comment

hopefully your minute time is in seconds (lol I get it now, duh, it is)

Comment

Hoping Andrea plays 48 minutes. It is the only way our floor spacing will be adequate to beat the pacers.

Comment

Pill wrote: View Post
                          Hoping Andrea plays 48 minutes. It is the only way our floor spacing will be adequate to beat the pacers.
                          Imagine how open the lanes would be! Rebounding would be irrelevant with Derozan and Gay dunking all night long

Comment

Leo says that if you want big guys to rebound and play defense you have to feed them the ball on offense.

Why don't we try paying them millions of dollars instead? That might work... Not for Andrea though of course.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X