No announcement yet.

GT: Pacers @ Raptors: The Back To Back of all back to backs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe I'm saying this, but can we run some plays for Andrea? He's been pretty solid!

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      These refs really?
      id say its fairly even.. the refs gave the pacers like 5 turnovers in a row where the raps didn't even have to play defense

Comment

• so they actually didn't take back those points? really??

Comment

• JV in the 4th

Comment

• JV 4th quarter sighting!

Comment

• Ok that last three by PG pretty much sealed the game. I'm out. Gonna watch something else less disheartening.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                I agree, I'd like to see him more. Sure, his shot is gone, but he makes nice cuts and runs the floor well
                Casey just likes Anderson way too much. It is one of the most mystifying aspects of Casey's decision-making. Fields, a guy who has helped lock down Melo in 2 wins, is at least as good a defensive player as Anderson. He is better at moving without the ball to get easy buckets. So while AA can get hot, Fields can get some points even with a broken shot. Fields also is not nearly as much of a ball stopper, usually opting to make the easy/smart play. Anderson I think played far beyond his ability for stretches earlier on this season, and now he's regressing back to what he should be, which is 4th or 5th wing.

Comment

• Im depressed...

Comment

• this just sucks asd

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                      Im depressed...
                      that is another way to put it

Comment

• First shot of the quarter...a Lucas jumper that could've too easily been a pass to the rolling JV. It was soooo open....

Comment

• Lowry?

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA oh john lucas!
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• starters?

Comment

• JV on the floor in 4th when down -15 ! YES SIR!...

Comment

Working...
                                X