No announcement yet.

GT: Pacers @ Raptors: The Back To Back of all back to backs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, Casey doesnt know how to use this roster properly.
    @RavNation

Comment

• Lets go Craptors, bring back the tank, AA for new Tank Commander
      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Yeah, this team won't make the playoffs with this bench. I might have to say that Bargnani has been the best bench player tonight...that seems unbelievable given how his season has been.

Comment

• At least Ross got into the game before Anderson and JV is on in the 4th. Moral victories.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            First shot of the quarter...a Lucas jumper that could've too easily been a pass to the rolling JV. It was soooo open....
            It's like they're hazing him all season. "Sorry rook, we don't pass you the ball in your first year, don't care how open you are"
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• there is no discipline or accountability on offense.. either people don't know their roles or casey has not given them the proper role.. we do not run good offensive sets and we don't execute them properly when we do.. the fact that lucas completely turns his body and head and does not even look at the roller when coming off the screen and passes to a guy standing still on the wing is ridiculous..

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                starters?
                Nope , DAMN IT!!!!

Comment

• Gay obviously in pain ...

Comment

• If Bargs wanted to stop the fans booing, he'd knock a couple of Hansborough's teeth out.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Who needs starters

Comment

• Erm, I'm...um...gonna leave now. Bad timing

Comment

• YYZ wrote: View Post
                          Honestly, Casey doesnt know how to use this roster properly.
                          I only see big minus in Casey is rotations, He had plenty of time ( I know I know it was a trade, but still. ) to find that rotation which works, I'm not pro, not expert, maybe he's doing right but that's my 2 cents. How you can play well consistently when everything rotation , minutes changing all the time. DC getting there but not yet. Hope next season will be better in this when we'll have less rookies.

Comment

• Jesus now where is JV?

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                              Gay obviously in pain ...
                              Rudy should be out of the game and on a massage table right now. There is Milwaukee tomorrow night, and if we lose that one our playoff odds will drop to zero.

Comment

• Casey calling a quits for tonight
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X