GT: Pacers @ Raptors: The Back To Back of all back to backs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    I want John Lucas to play better but I do not shower him with minutes, at the expense of other options.

I think the forced playing time, is precisely why Andrea is so bad. This idea that you can play yourself through your mistakes was dumb, all it creates is habit. We are seeing how bad habit is to break, with Andrea giving us ZERO hustle out there.

He did not get a rebound in 14 minutes, but we are happy that he made one basket. This is getting beyond ridiculous.
    No one's fucking happy you colossal ass. All people were saying was that you seem to be making a point of being nothing but negative about Andrea no matter what he does, including blaming him for other people's mistakes now. Just give it a rest. You hate Bargnani. We get it. He's playing badly. We see that too. We're not as blind or stupid as you seem to think we all are. We're just sick of hearing about it. Can the game actually be about the game? Fuck, last time I'm posting about this BS.

*Sorry, really frustrated by this crap.

Comment

• rudy sitting with back spasms

Comment

• Damn Back Spasms .... scheise

Comment

• This game is a grind out (no surprise there) dam Pacers have become our unofficial team rival.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            sigh...open 3s for who? Lowry's the only decent shooter. Demar does do that as well sometimes. Nobody makes the right play 100% of the time. Demar makes the right play a lot of the time. He also has to take some of those shots because it makes the D play him differently, and can open things up even more for him and his teammates....

The thing it's important to remember is that the D would rather he pass the ball than take the shot. The plan is always to make the scorer give up the ball. You want to make others beat you and you want to make that player become passive. Sometimes the jump shot is exactly the right play, even if it doesn't go in.
            Your right of course... No two trips through the same set are ever going to be exactly the same and you have to take the shot sometimes. I just thought that the one in the first quarter was a clear case where Indiana was giving DD a 20-footer and were happy he was taking it (and he happened to miss the shot). Indiana is on the back half of a back-to-back and want to make the low-energy play on D.

Comment

No one's fucking happy you colossal ass. All people were saying was that you seem to be making a point of being nothing but negative about Andrea no matter what he does, including blaming him for other people's mistakes now. Just give it a rest. You hate Bargnani. We get it. He's playing badly. We see that too. We're not as blind or stupid as you seem to think we all are. We're just sick of hearing about it. Can the game actually be about the game? Fuck, last time I'm posting about this BS.

no need to be an asshole about it, I did not make it personal, I was simply sharing my displeasure with Andreas play, thought this thread was about what we see on court

Comment

• that's when you can be upset about Demar taking a jumper...defender was on his ass...

Comment

Agree 100%. Its super frustrating.

Comment

• raps need to attack hibbert 3 fouls

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      raps need to attack hibbert 3 fouls
                      right on cue dd

Comment

• nice lets get hibbert outta here

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          raps need to attack hibbert 3 fouls
                          there ya go

Comment

• Wow great amazing job by JV .... Hibbert has only 1 rebound.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                              no need to be an asshole about it, I did not make it personal, I was simply sharing my displeasure with Andreas play, thought this thread was about what we see on court
                              Well you are sort of making yourself look like one where in every post EVERYTHING is about AB and its ALL negative.

Comment

• Nice pin-down action for DD, short drive through the lane, open 3 for KL. Nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X