No announcement yet.

GT: Pacers @ Raptors: The Back To Back of all back to backs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valanciunas couple mins and again back to bench, can someone tell me if JV is dead tired or they're already getting rest for tommorow

edit:
    A. BARGNANI #7 25:17 3-6 0-1 2-2 -19 0 0 0 0 2 1 2 0 0 8
    J. VALANCIUNAS #17 C 25:46 1-3 0-0 2-2 -5 3 6 9 0 3 0 1 1 1 4

Comment

• Good Bench job by Casey on the starters .... They deserve it!!!

Comment

• I would be fine with never seeing AA play basketball again
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• symbot wrote: View Post
          Rudy should be out of the game and on a massage table right now. There is Milwaukee tomorrow night, and if we lose that one our playoff odds will drop to zero.
          They were already pretty much zero, we just get our hopes up too high. Honestly, unless Gay was traded for around the time we went crazy on that losing streak, we didn't ever have much of a chance. Next year though, I do think playoffs is much more reasonable with a whole year of Gay.

Comment

• Anderson doesnt deserve to enter any more games. Fields and Ross should get the first look off the bench
            @RavNation

Comment

• I think I'm going to stop watching NBA for a while this is a waste of time.
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• I love it when Alan Anderson shoots. I have to. It happens too much not to love it. If I let myself hate it like I should, I'll lose my mind.

Comment

• If you want a player, especially a rookie to grow you have to throw him the fire and let play minutes in a game. I doubt Ross has played a combined total of 200 minutes all season.
                  @RavNation

Comment

• Or have I already lost it....hmmm

Comment

• acy and Ross

a reason not to turn it off

Comment

• Acy!!!

Comment

• Can't ride Gay = Try to ride Bargnani for shits and giggles?

Comment

• YYZ wrote: View Post
                            Anderson doesnt deserve to enter any more games. Fields and Ross should get the first look off the bench
                            I don't really get why we didn't trade Anderson when we got Gay. We should've dealt him at the deadline, he's quite useful when he's actually using his head, and we'd get some value from it too...

Comment

• YYZ wrote: View Post
                              If you want a player, especially a rookie to grow you have to throw him the fire and let play minutes in a game. I doubt Ross has played a combined total of 200 minutes all season.
                              870 plus tonight

Comment

• Here's a fun game for the remaining game.

How many shots will Anderson put up?
                                How many shots will the rest of the team put up?
                                @RavNation

Comment

Working...
                                X