• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a lift from the bench!
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• YYZ wrote: View Post
      Pics please
      Shes sitting close to the scorers table courtside even though shes pregnant shes beautiful way to go DeMar!

Comment

• Wow. That construction worker-guy sure loves his Blackberry Z10. That ad is totally believable and not at all stupid.

Comment

• I missed the start of the third. Why did Val get a quick hook? Casey being stupid?
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            I missed the start of the third. Why did Val get a quick hook? Casey being stupid?
            I hope he wanted to keep him from picking up his 4th foul too early in the 3rd. I'm hoping he plans on using JV in the fourth quarter and wants to limit the chances of fouls being an issue.

*so I'm hoping Casey is being smart. Because JV plays Hibbert well and they will need him.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
              Shes sitting close to the scorers table courtside even though shes pregnant shes beautiful way to go DeMar!
              She actually sitting baseline where she always does
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Why is it that Landry Fields, who plays really good defense never sees the floor?
                @RavNation

Comment

• AG ripping it up!!! ... unfortunetly on the raptors.

Comment

• Anderson Lol! man

Comment

• God please, get Alan Anderson out of the game!!!

Comment

• Unfuckinglybelievable how pathetic these officials are. Holy shit!

Comment

• seriously, does David West ever have a bad game against the Raps?

Comment

• These refs really?
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• YYZ wrote: View Post
                              Why is it that Landry Fields, who plays really good defense never sees the floor?
                              I agree, I'd like to see him more. Sure, his shot is gone, but he makes nice cuts and runs the floor well
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Do we still have a chance? When was the last time we won a quarter by 14 points?

Comment

Working...
                                X