No announcement yet.

what's your other team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Fav player is D Rose (please come back). He's the only reason i like the Bulls. After that it's Houston and San Antonio

Comment

Spurs (first tier). Fan of Duncan and team in general, how superb they have been throughout these years. Love that coach.
      Houston (second tier). Extremelly fun to watch. 109 points average per game, I mean come on, sometimes you think how they can loose, trying to outscore their oponents every game, meh defense though. Still buckets are more entertaining than misses.
      Edit:
      Just noticed that me and NoPropsNeeded think alike, and it's not the first time I noticed that
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Gotta be Denver. They are the team I am rooting for to win this year. It is a long shot but I think they have the pieces to beat any team.

Playoffs this year are going to be great (in the West, at least).

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
          Gotta be Denver. They are the team I am rooting for to win this year. It is a long shot but I think they have the pieces to beat any team.

Playoffs this year are going to be great (in the West, at least).
          Epic first round, SA or OKC vs Lakers, finals atmosphere.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
            Epic first round, SA or OKC vs Lakers, finals atmosphere.
            Not to mention the possibility of a Houston-OKC first round series, Harden coming back vs. Durant and Westrbook.

Comment

Working...
            X