Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: GT: Raptors @ Bucks

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote T.Dot wrote: View Post
    This love affair has to stop. He is costing the team by doing that.
    Dude, your love affair with Andrea has to stop.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    what dirt does AA have on DC? it boggles my mind.
    Is he married to family? Are they lovers? Is AA holding his child (does DC have kids) hostage? Some sort of mind control? Or power of suggestion?

Scored 21. I guessed Anderson would get 15+ shots tonight...he finished with 20...made 8...that's sadly efficient for him. 1 for 8 from 3s is not.

The benching must start...now.

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Whose fault is it today?

a) Casey
    b) Refs
    c) Alan Anderson
    d) A good mixture of all of the above
    e) Primo Pasta and sos..
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Post Thanks / Like

These losses that just slip these pass few games falls on Casey. He's been out coached on every occasion

Raptors Republic Rookie PicknRoll's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    what dirt does AA have on DC? it boggles my mind.
    Not really - he's coaching like someone who wants to finish 9th...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote PicknRoll wrote: View Post
    Not really - he's coaching like someone who wants to finish 9th...
    Why else would Gay be sitting with 'back spasms' during the most pivotal game to make the playoffs?
    Its smart, now that its probably impossible, BC doesnt have to force-tank any more games and we can develop Ross and JV without playoff pressure!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Whose fault is it today?

a) Casey
    b) Refs
    c) Alan Anderson
    d) A good mixture of all of the above
    e) Primo Pasta and sos..
    Casey...I'm sure he'll say some bullshit about staying small for scoring, or going with the guys and style that got them back into the game*. Fucking total BS you stupid fucking horseshit eating assclown of a coach. Your best unit on the night was once again your starting 5 (yes, even with Andrea). This unit was not small. This unit, with Fields making off the ball moves, Demar attracting the main attention from the D, Andrea playing the role Demar has been able to play off Gay as a secondary scorer, and Lowry just going all out like he should, and of course Amir playing his usual solid game...sigh...

*Why not instead go with the guys/style that got you the lead in the first place and then you let yourself get away from for the rest of the game?...freakin genius...

Raptors Republic All-Star mike, prague's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Why else would Gay be sitting with 'back spasms' during the most pivotal game to make the playoffs?
    Its smart, now that its probably impossible, BC doesnt have to force-tank any more games and we can develop Ross and JV without playoff pressure!
    Dude, those players are humans too you know...

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Orrrr, as Casey would prefer, bench them for minor mistakes, and let other guys chuck shots

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    Dude, your love affair with Andrea has to stop.
    First i am not a dude, second Im in no love affair with Andrea. If supporting a player is a love affair, whatever. He wasn't the reason they lost this game & Im not gonna be bent out of shape when I see comments like these....anymore.

Raptors Republic All-Star mike, prague's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

First i am not a dude, second Im in no love affair with Andrea. If supporting a player is a love affair, whatever. He wasn't the reason they lost this game & Im not gonna be bent out of shape when I see comments like these....anymore.
    Aha forgive me then du .... I was pointing at the poke at Gay ...

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Casey...I'm sure he'll say some bullshit about staying small for scoring, or going with the guys and style that got them back into the game*. Fucking total BS you stupid fucking horseshit eating assclown of a coach. Your best unit on the night was once again your starting 5 (yes, even with Andrea). This unit was not small. This unit, with Fields making off the ball moves, Demar attracting the main attention from the D, Andrea playing the role Demar has been able to play off Gay as a secondary scorer, and Lowry just going all out like he should, and of course Amir playing his usual solid game...sigh...

*Why not instead go with the guys/style that got you the lead in the first place and then you let yourself get away from for the rest of the game?...freakin genius...
    I don't get how we see this and he doesnt. it worked in the past, so in theory, it will work again.. right?

Really cause I watched him miss a shit ton of wide open shots and play some pretty poor team defence. The fact that you're commending a 7 footer getting 7 rebounds is pathetic. That should be the norm not the exception. Get him the hell out of here.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe his issue is over coaching.. trying to adjust ahead of the time for problems that havent come yet, then throws off our momentum and creates problems instead.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote [email protected] wrote: View Post
    Really cause I watched him miss a shit ton of wide open shots and play some pretty poor team defence. The fact that you're commending a 7 footer getting 7 rebounds is pathetic. That should be the norm not the exception. Get him the hell out of here.
    He wasn't the reason. Did he play the 4th quarter at all? He didn't play the whole 5 minutes of overtime either. Im surprised you guys aren't happy because I know it would've been rapture on this board if he didn't get any rebounds.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    I don't get how we see this and he doesnt. it worked in the past, so in theory, it will work again.. right?
    I don't know...I'm no nba coach, so maybe he's just way smarter than us and we don't see shit....

But I would always have had Amir or JV on the floor, in many of these games, fouls permitting. If, by some chance, I felt forced to play Bargs as the lone big (just for the sake of argument, assuming I'd hope he can work as a stretch 4 and will at least try to play him, like Casey is), I would only do it with both Gay and Fields on the court, to have both my best non-big rebounders, and this would only happen if both Amir and JV were in foul trouble, small ball was working, and matchups prevent Gray from being the lone big out there. Casey needs to look at himself in the mirror right now. He is making questionable calls. Perhaps he is overthinking the situations, but regardless, his adjustments have been awful the last few games.

Post Thanks / Like

He wasn't the reason. Did he play the 4th quarter at all? He didn't play the whole 5 minutes of overtime either. Im surprised you guys aren't happy because I know it would've been rapture on this board if he didn't get any rebounds.
    Is it okay to get happy over 7boards? For a 7 footer no. Especially when the 6 footer gets 10+.

Post Thanks / Like

you when they came back and then got blown out?
    "You don’t know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

Post Thanks / Like

But I need to let everyone know. Bargnanis man-man defense... ESPECIALLY IN THE CLUTCH.... is good.

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, dudette. Sorry my mind reading skills was off tonight. As for Bargs, the wide open shots missed is one thing. The failure to box out the likes of Ilyasova and Sanders while leaving his front court mate in Amir is left to fend for himself until he fouled out. I don't know why JV was nailed to the bench when all night long, second chance points was eating the Raps.

Demar lost the ball too much and couldn't finish and Casey is once again outmatched in Xs and Os. Sorry dudette, call it how it is.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information