Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Lowry came to play tonight!
    I like the leadership. He's tough on them.
    I'll give him props. Been waiting on this from him. Still want better shot selection. And 8 assists.

Comment

bounty wrote: View Post
      That's true but the thing is i live in the UK and the only person i know that has it tells me its not all that might just take my chances with what RAPTORS4LIFE told me to go on firstrow.
      There are a couple of periodes during the year when you can try it out for free. You should do that sometime; I think it's great (except for the lack of analysis before, during breaks, and after the game).

Comment

bounty wrote: View Post
        That's true but the thing is i live in the UK and the only person i know that has it tells me its not all that might just take my chances with what RAPTORS4LIFE told me to go on firstrow.
        Well I'm from UK too, remember livestreams from firstrow not gonna be HD

Comment

lowry has 6 assists already.. that's half of what we had as a team the entire game last night

Comment

In an unprecedented coaching move...Casey is actually letting this unit play out as long as they can with the energy they had. I know there weren't that many stoppages, but still, I am surprised.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
              Don't you guys think we look much better without Gay? #trolling
              It wouldn't last. See your point but we need him. Wait till the 4th qtr.

Comment

RepRaptorsintheUSA wrote: View Post
                I agree we need him.. but we need him to play within the team game too.. every possession cant be an iso for him.. its just terrible offense.. its the same thing we were saying about andrea and lowry early on.. now they've bought in.. rudy has to too.. and casey cant be catering to players

Comment

I love Lowry and Fields

Comment

Last two games are in the DVR. Has Telfair been out there helping yet?

Comment

Ok this game is awesome so far. If only nba games were only 2 quarters long. Raps would be champs by now.

Comment

Last two games are in the DVR.
                        Erase them immediately.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Has Telfair been out there helping yet?
                          Basically not at all.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            The only thing he needs now to rebuild his shot, and he'll be back in minutes I guess. He's a quite good player.
                            And I had to go look a few days ago...his hsot really is broken. Stanford highlights of him, it looks so different. Pretty normal form, and smooth release. Hopefully he can indeed rebuild it.

Comment

If us fans will make it that far... If recent history will repeat itself. Im going to bed after the 3rd ....

Comment

Oh my amazing backdown. Wow jv

Comment

Working...
                                X