GT: Raptors @ Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    Thanks to Lowry, Fields and Amir. JV gets defensive boards, while andrea gets neither
    Andrea got boards stop lying

Comment

• lowry DOES have a triple double devlin.. get it right, unless they didn't count his earlier 3

Comment

• Classic Lowry three after the game's out of reach.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• only benefit of this game is bargnani.

not that he played good.

he just wasn't absolutely awful

Comment

• T.Dot wrote: View Post
            Andrea got boards stop lying
            7 boards in more than twice is many minutes than jonas, while jonas had 5. Barg wasn't awful but Jonas would have been extremely helpful in the rebounding department

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              only benefit of this game is bargnani.

not that he played good.

he just wasn't absolutely awful
              Something we can agree on, unfortunately.

Comment

• I think i'd rather have lost this game at the end of the 4th. This OT blowout is just embarrassing.

Can't believe we let in 18 points in 5 fucking minutes.

Comment

• Yeah, I don't think Andrea was a real problem on the glass. I think Casey kept playing small for way too long. It's part of the reason Amir fouled out so early. He refused to put in JV instead, and was clearly hesitant to go to Bargs as well as his sole interior presence. But Milwaukee wasn't playing small. I just don't get it. I guess he had to keep Alan Anderson on the floor.

Casey's gameplan = Get Alan Anderson the ball

Comment

7 boards in more than twice is many minutes than jonas, while jonas had 5. Barg wasn't awful but Jonas would have been extremely helpful in the rebounding department
                    AB is not really asked to play in the paint, just provide "spacing". With that notion there are less boards.

Comment

• what dirt does AA have on DC? it boggles my mind.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Yeah, I don't think Andrea was a real problem on the glass. I think Casey kept playing small for way too long. It's part of the reason Amir fouled out so early. He refused to put in JV instead, and was clearly hesitant to go to Bargs as well as his sole interior presence. But Milwaukee wasn't playing small. I just don't get it. I guess he had to keep Alan Anderson on the floor.

Casey's gameplan = Get Alan Anderson the ball
                        This love affair has to stop. He is costing the team by doing that.

Comment

• T.Dot wrote: View Post
                          AB is not really asked to play in the paint, just provide "spacing". With that notion there are less boards.
                          Definitely true. but Casey has to have his best rebounder late in the game, even if he is playing alongside Barg, which wouldn't have been a terrible idea

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            what dirt does AA have on DC? it boggles my mind.
                            Why was Bargs the first one in and not Jonas during OT? Why was he even nailed to the bench? Oh yea, with Bargs, Sanders is taken out of the paint. Oh wait Ilyasova guards Andrea, Sanders stuck in the middle. Out coached once again DC.
                            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Definitely true. but Casey has to have his best rebounder late in the game, even if he is playing alongside Barg, which wouldn't have been a terrible idea
                              That would've been a good idea.

Comment

• DC is an awfull coach, this team is going nowhere with him running the show..if we were to loose with our best 5 on the floor id be ok somewhat..but his rotations are just awfull..Jonas busts his ass & completely gets shafted game after game by DC's refusal to play rookies..Jonas is the only post pressence we have & he still cant get minutes.. im finished with DC!!

Comment

Working...
                                X