No announcement yet.

GT: Raptors @ Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Bargs, that actually was a horrible call.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
      I agree we need him.. but we need him to play within the team game too.. every possession cant be an iso for him.. its just terrible offense.. its the same thing we were saying about andrea and lowry early on.. now they've bought in.. rudy has to too.. and casey cant be catering to players
      Casey's fault is rotations & drawing up plays.
      That's why we always run iso & allow bad shots.
      I agree some of Rudy's 1st & 3rd qtr shots can be better. But he plays good D. Like to see him pass more when he is not hitting his shot.

Comment

Incredibly selfish play by Anderson but hey its an And 1 so I cant be too mad.

Comment

RepRaptorsintheUSA wrote: View Post
          Casey's fault is rotations & drawing up plays.
          That's why we always run iso & allow bad shots.
          I agree some of Rudy's 1st & 3rd qtr shots can be better. But he plays good D. Like to see him pass more when he is not hitting his shot.
          I agree that's what im saying

Comment

This is where I think JL3 & Bargs help. When we have a lead. They can throw up 3's & the defense eventually loses the lead. Worst case scenario we extend the lead. Problem is....when we lose the lead Casey doesn't adjust the lineup so the starters don't have to come back in with a 8 pt deficit.

Comment

IThis game will be good for Rudy no doubt hes watching its good for a guy to sit back and see what his teammates can do, when Lowry was shelved he was humbled and it helped him out with his game in RaptorsNation.

Comment

Gotta say, I'm liking Val coming off the bench. Less pressure, doesn't have to worry about fouling, and he'll get better touches with the 2nd unit.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  And I had to go look a few days ago...his hsot really is broken. Stanford highlights of him, it looks so different. Pretty normal form, and smooth release. Hopefully he can indeed rebuild it.
                  Less vacation time in summer and he'll rebuild it.

---

Well AA just scored and one but I still dont like him.

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
                    Oh my amazing backdown. Wow jv
                    I believe it won't be as long as some think before he is the low-post threat we need. Don't need a long-term commitment to another one.

Comment

That kid is school'n JV

Comment

JL3 is shooting to much. WOW air ball AA. Why can't Ross get a shot?

Comment

I don't htink Henson is a bad player...but what the hell is going on right now?

Comment

nice shot by anderson!

Comment

AA and his hero ball every posession off the bench is Anderson and Lucas for the sake of Ross 1 of these guys or both have to go give him a shot! Anderson dribbles into traps and chucks thought he was a vet?

Comment

Sweet jesus these Bucks unis are ugly
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X