Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Raps Have Best Defensive Lineup in the League

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Derozan is so bad at getting around screens. Klay Thompson went off from behind the arc
    Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Tue Mar 5th, 2013 at 11:33 AM.
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Derozan is so bad a getting around screens. Klay Thompson went off from behind the arc
    He plays like he's got cinder blocks attached to his kicks. Slow and heavy strides (on either end of the court).
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    He plays like he's got cinder blocks attached to his kicks. Slow and heavy strides (on either end of the court).
    I know, wtf is that?
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Post Thanks / Like

Look at Ross when he plays d. He slithers around screen like a snake and gets right up on guys. Honestly I'm starting to lose faith in demar. He is a great offensive player but his d has been terrible

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    With Bargnani in the starting line up who here believes that we will have a better overall record than last season?

Last season the Raptors had a record of 23-43 (.348). This year right now it is 23-38. 5 more losses in a row and they tie last year's brutal record. If they finish the year 28-54 they will have a worse record then last year. The schedule seems pretty good (lots of teams below .500) but it is the Raptors.. I am not too optimistic that they will get more than 5 wins with Bargnani as a starter in the next 21 games.

Either OKC is going to have a very nice pick, or the Raptors will have a really good chance of getting in the top 3.
    That would be awesome..... except the rook coming in would never see the light of day.

It would also ensure BC couldn't trade any more future draft picks either.

Scary thought of the day: Raps don't give pick to OKC this year or next, Gay/Lowry leave, #2 pick goes to OKC in 2015. *knock on some crazy wood*
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information