• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battle scars...

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      battle scars...
      Lol, I wonder who made those, and how...

Anyway, let's hope after Hibbert he won't look like this

Comment

• back in lithuania when he was hustlin lol

Comment

• JV was a montster in his first game. double double to start his NBA career. Loving me some Lithuanian!

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
            JV was a montster in his first game. double double to start his NBA career. Loving me some Lithuanian!
            I too was extremely impressed. Only the second raptor to do it in their debut game! Damon Stoudemire was the first! The mighty mouse!
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Vykis wrote: View Post
              A lithuanian basketball site wrote that JV has set a personal goal for the season: to win the ROY trophy. I'm not sure it's really realistic though, but then again, aim for the stars if you fall short you will still land on the moon
              I beleive he is currently ranked 5th in nba.com's rookie ladder. Ahead of him are Lillard, and A. Davis along with a couple of second round guys. If JV can move up past them into the 3rd spot on the ladder it could be a dog fight for the number 1 spot between those three. Obviously it's so early in the season, but all three are starters on their respective teams.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                I beleive he is currently ranked 5th in nba.com's rookie ladder....
                Not going to be there long. :-)

Comment

• Best. Quote. Ever.

“I did double-double?” he asked, when told of his accomplishment. “Great, but it’s more important that our team wins or doesn’t win. It’s not enough, then.” He paused, then added, “maybe I should do triple-double?”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...rticle4808484/

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    “I did double-double?” he asked, when told of his accomplishment. “Great, but it’s more important that our team wins or doesn’t win. It’s not enough, then.” He paused, then added, “maybe I should do triple-double?”

HAHA I love his interviews!

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

lol, awesome.

Comment

• Was anyone else surprised how aggressive JV was offensively? Wouldn't have guessed he'd have taken 15 shots before the game.

Comment

• RAPresenting wrote: View Post
                          Was anyone else surprised how aggressive JV was offensively? Wouldn't have guessed he'd have taken 15 shots before the game.
                          Thing is, they weren't bad shots. A couple were on those alley oops which probably shouldn't have even counted as attempts. The jumpers were all wide open, elbow shots in the rhythmn of the offence. He has to take those. It's not like he missed everything outside of two feet. The only questionable shot was the wild hook of the OffReb that he airballed. Otherwise, he did fine.

Comment

• Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                              Thing is, they weren't bad shots. A couple were on those alley oops which probably shouldn't have even counted as attempts. The jumpers were all wide open, elbow shots in the rhythmn of the offence. He has to take those. It's not like he missed everything outside of two feet. The only questionable shot was the wild hook of the OffReb that he airballed. Otherwise, he did fine.
                              Wasn't questioning the number just more so surprised on the volume. He did have a number of elbow and further jumpers and some I wouldn't classify as wide open. He was super aggressive and had a shoot first mentality which was surprising at least to me.

Comment

• RAPresenting wrote: View Post
                                Wasn't questioning the number just more so surprised on the volume. He did have a number of elbow and further jumpers and some I wouldn't classify as wide open. He was super aggressive and had a shoot first mentality which was surprising at least to me.
                                Caseys job, trust me, he never plays like that.
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X