Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    This is why i didn't want him and i'm glad we didn't sign him. He's basically a poor mans bargnani that is a slightly better rebounder
    Slightly? he was a great rebounder last season. Its too bad that he couldnt keep it up, i feel sorry for the Bucks

Comment

• what couldve happened to him?

He was break out player of the year last year! Now? oh boy..
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• I have no idea. I guess some players just can't keep up the consistent play. We know all about that here in T.O

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
          what couldve happened to him?

He was break out player of the year last year! Now? oh boy..
          He was probably just playing hard to net a big contract and some big bucks

Comment

• Scroll back to the older posts where I argue how Gallinari is much better than Bargnani in every way.
            I had all the veteran users calling for my head. How good is that deal looking now?

Comment

• BC won't trade AB because it would be an admission of failure on his part.

Comment

• Primo bosses would be happy with Gallinari too.

Comment

• draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                  Scroll back to the older posts where I argue how Gallinari is much better than Bargnani in every way.
                  I had all the veteran users calling for my head. How good is that deal looking now?
                  Gallinari hasn't played exactly good this year either.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    BC won't trade AB because it would be an admission of failure on his part.
                    I've heard this argument before, but I think its a crock, to be honest with you.
                    BC has admitted Failure on more than a few occasions (trading Turk, JO to name a couple).

If he doesn't trade Bargs, its because he believes in him. Right or wrong.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                      Gallinari hasn't played exactly good this year either.
                      *well

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                        *well
                        Was wondering about that ... It's one of these things I tend to make mistakes in. Thx.

Comment

• No worries ! Its super common, but I feel that people would prefer speaking well (not speaking good) so I try to correct them. :P

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            I've heard this argument before, but I think its a crock, to be honest with you.
                            BC has admitted Failure on more than a few occasions (trading Turk, JO to name a couple).

+1

I believe what he does with Bargnani will determine his future in Toronto for the short term (i.e. his option year). That is 100% speculation on my part.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

Perhaps Colangelo believes draft picks reflect more heavily on a GM's ability to judge talent, compared to free agent acquisitions/trades?

Comment

• C'mon now, do you really think a GM can be a GM if he can't admit to his own failures? You'd have to be pretty damn vein to not admit to having made a 7 year mistake. The reason he's holding onto AB, whether they be right or wrong have nothing to do with him not wanting to admit he made a mistake.

Comment

Working...
                                X