Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    lol - how often do you see that response in professional sports!
    What a genuine kid!

I mean look at that smile!
    <-----
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Hopefully he can develop into a franchise center piece. Like Hakeem or David robinson

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        Hopefully he can develop into a franchise center piece. Like Hakeem or David robinson
        Whoa, not so fast. I mean JV will be good, but I'm predicting a dominant all-star centre, not a HOF'er, at least not at this point. I think one of the other threads pointed to him being something like Andrew Bogut, with fundamentals that will remind you of Duncan. What it said was that he'd be a top 3-5 centre, and a very good one at that.

Comment

• Jonas over the last 4 games including the Pistons game where he played injured:

14.5 ppg, 8.5 rpg, 2.3 apg, 2.3 bpg
          FG% 63.8 FT% 80.0%
          32.5 minutes/game

Really good, not only for a rookie!

Comment

• Listen Hall of Famer is a different Tier that you can never really tell in a rookie season. Tyreke Evans had records and statistics of most HOF as a rookie, but is doubtful to be that good.

Dwight though started more like JV, and may still have a chance at a HOF nod.

Comment

• "I like the taste of victories." - Jonas Valanciunas
              Now he probably is dreaming about that taste.
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Really hoping Motiejunas will get some playing time today against JV.

Comment

• I really thought the "Trade JV" threads would be bubbling up to the surface by now. You guys are getting soft around here.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    I really thought the "Trade JV" threads would be bubbling up to the surface by now. You guys are getting soft around here.
                    I think JV and Derozan have been the only one's consistent on this team BY FAR. Can't trade guys that are getting it done every game! :P
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Come on, there was this reoccurring theme about him getting close to double double territory. How can we be happy with a guy who can't hold down our fantasy hoops teams in the middle right out of the gate?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Come on, there was this reoccurring theme about him getting close to double double territory. How can we be happy with a guy who can't hold down our fantasy hoops teams in the middle right out of the gate?
                        Apollo, it's probably time to change your profile pic. Not many believe in Casey any more.

Or at least replace his speech bubble with "spacing" or "Bargnani"
                        TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• change the bubble to. Our Defense sucks ass

Comment

• "Come Hell or High Water"

Comment

• Jonas Valanciunas is shooting just 50.7 percent from the field over his first 20 games and like many NBA big men, the Toronto Raptors are considering having him work with Hakeem Olajuwon on his post game.

"Dwane actually mentioned this week the possibility of having him work with Olajuwon this summer and as long as someone write a check big enough, it’ll happen," said Casey. "Guess it can’t hurt."
                              http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...uwon_In_Summer

Comment

• Um, why did Casey say stuff in the third person. "DWANE said...."

Comment

Working...
                                X