No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barg's is a 7ft stretch 4 playing center as Bosh found out for a couple of years. BC never had a real center play next to Bosh san JO, but now he wants to try and acquire one in order for Barg's to move to PF?lol Barg's should be traded away along w/ Calderon and build around the YG'z w/ quality vets.

Barg's is BC's last stand as Raptor GM.....

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
      I had no idea fans could fire NBA GMs if players didn't work out.

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
        Barg's is a 7ft stretch 4 playing center as Bosh found out for a couple of years. BC never had a real center play next to Bosh san JO, but now he wants to try and acquire one in order for Barg's to move to PF?lol Barg's should be traded away along w/ Calderon and build around the YG'z w/ quality vets.

too bad bosh's reign didn't end with rob babcock. the greatest impediment to this team's growth was signing bosh to that extension and inhibiting the growth of our roster while trying to 'build' around a false franchise player

let the bargs era begin!

Comment

Priest wrote: View Post
          BC is in the final year of his contract- do the last stand Bargnani math......

Comment

Lol nubreed, I understand where you're coming from. It's one thing to be a fan of someone and therefore wanting that person to do well, it's another to have completely unrealistic expectations, claiming those expectations to be inevitable or obvious, and then base the reasoning for those expectations on absurd justifications that are even more irrational than the initial expectations to begin with (ie. Barg's boards and points will naturally go up because he was hindered by CB-hog).

Like Apollo said, next season Bargs will likely be the first option, but that just illustrates how pathetic the Raptors are. That's not to say I don't want Bargs to do well, get better, become an allstar, or even develop (somehow miraculously) into a franchise player. In fact, I desperately wish Bargs was great, that way Toronto wouldn't suck. All I ask is for your justifications to be realistic enough so I don't feel like I'm reading blind faith.

It's not only Bargs though, I often find myself scratching my head when people associated DeRozan with MVP or Alibi with Kareem. Not that I think it can't happen, just that it's unrealistic. Maybe I'm just a pessimist.

That being said, if I was Bargs I would wish all my fans were like multipaul and if I was Amir, all my fans be buddahfan.

Comment

Priest wrote: View Post
              Multipaul wrote: View Post
              too bad bosh's reign didn't end with rob babcock. the greatest impediment to this team's growth was signing bosh to that extension and inhibiting the growth of our roster while trying to 'build' around a false franchise player

let the bargs era begin!
              And Barg's, not being a true center, was a major problem of that not to mention his constant coddling(Bosh got a friend- Jack, so Barg's needs a friend-Belli) and unaccountability under Jay 'I like the effort" Triano & BC.

The Barg's era ='s lottery............it's The Young Gunz( Captain Jack, AirComp10, Money Weems, Big A & Eazy Ed) Era- YG'z are in full & toal e-f-f-e-c-t!!!

Barg's gets the- Gas Face!!!

Comment

Bargs can score 20 points and grab 8 rebounds a game, I don't think there is anyone that can argue that. He scored close to 18 a game this past season and he has shown that he can rebound when he wants to. For people to say that he should be the 4th option I say why do you want to take away the one thing he is good at? Bargs can score, from anywhere. Sure his post game is limited, but how many people in the league can shoot the three, fade from midrange, drive from the three point line, and then bump inside for a jump hook. Where his game is week is on help D and on the glass, but you want him to be on the floor and not be our scorer? I mean, how does that make any sense.

Also, no one thinks Bargs is Dirk two, they have very different games. Dirk is a much better high post player than Bargs but doesn't have the speed or first step that Bargs has.
                "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

They should just rename this thread: "What's with Multipaul?"
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                    They should just rename this thread: "What's with Multipaul?"
                    bosh just tweeted: 'thanks for all the support Mess! ps, u left ur panties at my condo!'

Comment

bosh just tweeted: 'thanks for all the support Mess! ps, u left ur panties at my condo!'
                      Haha nice. What kind of stupid thread is this anyways? First off, there are only like 2 other big men in the league who can play like Bargs (Dirk and Danilo). He has a special type of talent that is next to impossible to find. If you don't see this, I heard there's a 5:45 bandwagon heading to Miami.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                        Haha nice. What kind of stupid thread is this anyways? First off, there are only like 2 other big men in the league who can play like Bargs (Dirk and Danilo). He has a special type of talent that is next to impossible to find. If you don't see this, I heard there's a 5:45 bandwagon heading to Miami.
                        No kidding eh!

What's with that one guy's post, "that is why the Raptors are pathetic"

Go F urself buddy! This is a Raptors site, go to Miami to polish balls if you don't like it ya jabroni!

Comment

Funny how you knock people as being on Bosh's jock but yet you gargle with Bargnani in your mouth.lol

You go to the trouble of photoshopping or editing pictures of your father chopping off the head of Bosh yet rally against those that gave Bosh any kind of well deserved recognition for his actual play on the court. Hilarious if I do say so myself.

I think you are wayyyyyyy more Rupaul than Chris Bosh or even Multi'paul' for that matter. This actually makes sense when I think about it some more cause you both have the 'paul' moniker and multi could definitely refer to your multiple identities. You're also like a dellusional pseduo-woman unaware of her dream world and yet still trying hard to make your imagination reality, in the real world.

Never give up your dreams multirupaul. Never give up your dreams. lol

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                            You're right to a certain extent. To be more clear however outside of his special 'shooting' talent, the rest of his talent is impossible to find.

Comment

sleepz wrote: View Post
                              Funny how you knock people as being on Bosh's jock but yet you gargle with Bargnani in your mouth.lol

You go to the trouble of photoshopping or editing pictures of your father chopping off the head of Bosh yet rally against those that gave Bosh any kind of well deserved recognition for his actual play on the court. Hilarious if I do say so myself.

I think you are wayyyyyyy more Rupaul than Chris Bosh or even Multi'paul' for that matter. This actually makes sense when I think about it some more cause you both have the 'paul' moniker and multi could definitely refer to your multiple identities. You're also like a dellusional pseduo-woman unaware of her dream world and yet still trying hard to make your imagination reality, in the real world.

Never give up your dreams multirupaul. Never give up your dreams. lol
                              Dear Raptors Republic Moderators,

Is this considered acceptable on your board? Belittling and insulting someone on a personal level who is a member of the board (not a Ratpors player) seems like it would contravene the general principles and good nature of this website.

This guy is clearly a racist, sexist, misogynist, masochist who is using this site to lash out and personally terrorize members who disagree with his posts.

Your feedback would be appreciated.

BWO- Bargnani World Order

Comment

shut up you "dellusional pseduo-woman"!

Comment

Working...
                                X