No announcement yet.

Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Lucas is just a sick name. We could get George Lucas and Commander Wiggins.

Comment

Man, the Den/NYK pick might be HUGE.

Top 10 pick while making the playoffs (hopefully) would be pretty freaking amazing.

Thanks Bargnani!
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
        Knicks actually did a good job in the draft in terms of long term building but it really hurts their 2016 draft. I'm sure that NY pick is going to be a lottery pick. No doubt abt it.
        I doubt it. They're going to add 1 or 2 big name FA i'm sure. That's what they do. They want to win now.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          I doubt it. They're going to add 1 or 2 big name FA i'm sure. That's what they do. They want to win now.
          Doesn't mean they will.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

They'll likely start Grant and Porzingus. It's a 20-30 win team regardless of any FA. They also need to fill about a dozen roster spots

Comment

Kris Dunn and Gary Payton will be interesting.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                They'll likely start Grant and Porzingus. It's a 20-30 win team regardless of any FA. They also need to fill about a dozen roster spots
                True. Also, if the rumors are true and Melo is upset/disgruntled with Knicks after last night's picks and trade, that could have an impact on recruitment this summer.

Then we have Denver and the Lawson situation. Plus they play in the West...
                http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Shantz wrote: View Post
                  True. Also, if the rumors are true and Melo is upset/disgruntled with Knicks after last night's picks and trade, that could have an impact on recruitment this summer.

Then we have Denver and the Lawson situation. Plus they play in the West...
                  Without Melo, they're a 35-40 win team

Comment

I don't know who they ll add.
                    Gasol is staying,
                    Aldridge to Lakers or Spurs,
                    DJ is staying with clippers no reason for him to leave. Even if he does leave to NYK he will not add any wins cuz of the fit there.

Everyone else is UFA who's deal will be matched except Tobias but Tobias and Melo on the same team in a triangle offence will be mess.
                    Plus any new players they add will have to learn this god damn triangle and it usually takes half the season for it. By then Melo will wear down and start to question everything Phil is doing and most likely request to get himself out of there.

All in all the NYK is fucked. Their only option is to trade Melo.

But the only scare if D-Wade decides to go to NY on a wink wink deal. That ll change everything.

Comment

BreakingBradStevens wrote: View Post
                      Is Thon Maker eligible?
                      Thon Maker had played with the idea of reclassifying for 2015, but will remain as part of the 2016 class (mostly due to academics they say). He won't be eligible for the NBA Draft until 2017.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                        I don't know who they ll add.
                        Gasol is staying,
                        Aldridge to Lakers or Spurs,
                        DJ is staying with clippers no reason for him to leave. Even if he does leave to NYK he will not add any wins cuz of the fit there.

Everyone else is UFA who's deal will be matched except Tobias but Tobias and Melo on the same team in a triangle offence will be mess.
                        Plus any new players they add will have to learn this god damn triangle and it usually takes half the season for it. By then Melo will wear down and start to question everything Phil is doing and most likely request to get himself out of there.

All in all the NYK is fucked. Their only option is to trade Melo.

But the only scare if D-Wade decides to go to NY on a wink wink deal. That ll change everything.
                        If D-wade goes to NY it just means 45M is sitting out games injured instead of 25M

Comment

Shantz wrote: View Post
                          Thon Maker had played with the idea of reclassifying for 2015, but will remain as part of the 2016 class (mostly due to academics they say). He won't be eligible for the NBA Draft until 2017.
                          I am not positive, but I believe that Maker is technically an international prospect and could actually declare for the 2016 draft if he felt ready....I think it is a legit possibility. He will turn 19 in February of 2016.
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

From what I've read it's a bit of a grey area for Maker. I believe though since he played briefly while in Virginia that he is no longer considered just an international prospect. He has also been quoted as saying he is going to do some college after high school.

As for playing college basketball in the future, Maker’s answer was simple.

“Of course,” he said.
                            http://tipofthetower.com/2015/06/24/...-maker-shines/

That can easily change if he finds out he could be a top 10 pick in 2016 (and is legally allowed to enter draft as international prospect), but currently it seems he is off to college somewhere in 2016.

Comment

The Knicks looks good this year

Grant
                              ?
                              Carmello
                              David West/Bargs
                              Porzingis/Stoudamire

All they need now is go after a SG in FA, I see them competing for a playoff spot.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                                The Knicks looks good this year

Grant
                                ?
                                Carmello
                                David West/Bargs
                                Porzingis/Stoudamire

All they need now is go after a SG in FA, I see them competing for a playoff spot.
                                When did they get David West.....and David West is not that good any more.
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X