Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrea in his Knicks uniform.

Comment

• He looks soft. Disappointing for the Knicks..... that said...HA!

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
        And if they succeed?
        From the article

"[Playing small forward on defense] takes a commitment to running, and he's not gonna do that," Mitchell said, adding that he briefly, and unsuccessfully, played Bargnani there during a 2008 playoff series against Orlando.
        Can the Knicks succeed? Sure. But it will not be on the back of a player who didn't workout all summer playing a position he has failed at in the past. The media is investing way too much into Andrea in NY.

Comment

• hahaha I dont oppose your view all that much, I promise...I just like leaving the door open for even remote possibilities.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Lol. good luck
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• lool demar on andrea
                "its gonna be exciting just to see him on the other side playing with somebody else, im happy for him i wish him none but the best soo you know um trying to go out there and make some primo jokes"
                lool wtf demar xD
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                  lool demar on andrea
                  "its gonna be exciting just to see him on the other side playing with somebody else, im happy for him i wish him none but the best soo you know um trying to go out there and make some primo jokes"
                  lool wtf demar xD
                  "Primo Pasta and sus"
                  - Andrea Bargnani (2011)
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• I predict Bargs dropping a meager 11 points on 4/17 shots, prepared to be booed into oblivion.

I think the reception he gets from his return will go down in Raptor History as the second most booed player coming back to Toronto.
                    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Pastagate: Bargs never actually ate Primo

also

Comment

• Hahah, possible lawsuit time.

Comment

• Did anyone actually think he did? Haha
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• I'm going to the game tonight, can't wait. I really hope he's in the starting lineup so I can videotape the boos when they announce his name
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                              Did anyone actually think he did? Haha
                              I did lol The commercials stated he did before practice and games so I always assumed he ate it daily to get that guy and him playing so out of it was due to that Itis.

Comment

• Even if he didn't. This stuff should stay with him, don't talk shit to others, media buying contracts are very strict and small breach could lead hefty lawsuit! Good luck to primo.

Comment

Working...
                                X