Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a lean mean rebounding machine

Comment

Can anyone tell me what kind of pasta Andrea eats? I want to make sure I toss the shit out of my cupboard, would suck to suddenly start shooting 10.5% in a pickup game.

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
        Can anyone tell me what kind of pasta Andrea eats? I want to make sure I toss the shit out of my cupboard, would suck to suddenly start shooting 10.5% in a pickup game.
        Primo. I heard it tastes like garbage

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Primo. I heard it tastes like garbage
          It does, mom tried to use it for making spaghetti.

Message to the grocery shoppers! Shitty buy, especially for the price it's at!
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            *cough*Paul Millsap*cough*

*cough*1st round pick*cough*

*cough* cap space *cough*

*cough* 2nd round pick *cough*

*cough* amnesty *cough*

*cough* ANYTHING is better than we are currently getting from him. *cough*

I am sooooooooooo fed up.
            The Lakers need to read this post man! Even with an older Gasol, he will bring much more grit, leadership and more importantly, guidance to the young JV. What is JV learning from AB? If anything, doesn't management understand that he's not a positive role model for JV?
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
              The Lakers need to read this post man! Even with an older Gasol, he will bring much more grit, leadership and more importantly, guidance to the young JV. What is JV learning from AB? If anything, doesn't management understand that he's not a positive role model for JV?
              exactly. jv is getting scarily close to that three point line on some of his shots already :|

Comment

Working...
              X