Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salmons Agrees on a Deal with Bucks

Chad Ford, ESPN Insider:
    Ok … the Bucks and John Salmons have finally come to terms on a deal. It’s 5 years, $39 million, but the deal has partial guarantees in it, so in reality, Salmons could be earning less if things don’t work out down the road

he said this in a live chat and i was there while he said it.
    This happened about 10-15 minutes ago

heres the link: http://twitter.com/chadfordinsider

Comment

And another one bites the dust.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5349332

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          Now I don't want any guys on this forum should get too worked up over this video, but he and they sure were good

This is a link, I couldn't embed it, to a better version, when he was still pretty healthy.

http://bit.ly/dhvxEJ
          Last edited by Buddahfan; Fri Jul 2, 2010, 03:33 PM.
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            overpaying seems to be the theme in this years`free agency.

Comment

At least the $39 mil isn't fully guaranteed.

And yes, I wasn't a Queen fan but he and they were good no doubt.

Comment

Thats one good thing about BC he could see the talent in salmons before the league noticed 2 bad we couldn't get a deal done with him on the cheap a few years back.

Comment

Quixotic wrote: View Post
                  At least the $39 mil isn't fully guaranteed.

And yes, I wasn't a Queen fan but he and they were good no doubt.
                  After the Pistons won it in June 04 they used to play at the Palace of Auburn Hills during the game timeouts this classic

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                  Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                    After the Pistons won it in June 04 they used to play at the Palace of Auburn Hills during the game timeouts this classic

How times have changed. I've been to the Palace at Auburn Hills maybe 4 times since their good years. Very low crowd energy nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                    X