No announcement yet.

GT: Toronto vs. Orlando November 18.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why Calderon has forever been the point guard. Starter goes down, then he goes HAM

I still like Lowry better because of the pressure he puts on other point guards. No offence to Jose, but he is still a human pylon on defense. That said, I should appreciate this guy some more & i wouldn't mind having a 2 point guard line-up of Jose and Lowry if match-up allows (for Jose to guard a 2)

On another note, Linas Kleiza has underrated defense. I saw Afflalo pulling moves on him but he managed to keep up and challenge. He may even beat out Demar in terms of lateral quicks (says a lot about Demar).

I do like Demar's patience offensively and his comfort level handling the ball. It's not the tightest handle, but he can get a shot off 1 on 1.
    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

I think Alan Anderson just lost his role. Out for about two months. This is what Klieza was waiting for.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I heard Landry might come back quicker than expected and hopefully Lowry does too

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          I heard Landry might come back quicker than expected and hopefully Lowry does too
          Source?

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Source?
            Don't have a source but i heard it on one of the raptors today segments. And also Matt Devlin(or Leo, don't remember) said before the game that Landry is already feeling a significant difference in his shooting arm after the surgery.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              Don't have a source but i heard it on one of the raptors today segments. And also Matt Devlin(or Leo, don't remember) said before the game that Landry is already feeling a significant difference in his shooting arm after the surgery.
              Thanks.

I saw Skyfall early this afternoon and tuned in to the game late.

Watched it on PVR so I did not get the non-game action bits. If true, that is great news.

Comment

well im glad raptors got 5 turnovers for the half instead of the first 3 minutes

Comment

Thanks.

I saw Skyfall early this afternoon and tuned in to the game late.

Watched it on PVR so I did not get the non-game action bits. If true, that is great news.
                  Speaking of Skyfall, being a huge James Bond fan, I was overly surprised and I thought it was a great movie. Not a huge fan of Craig, but this movie made me one.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                    Speaking of Skyfall, being a huge James Bond fan, I was overly surprised and I thought it was a great movie. Not a huge fan of Craig, but this movie made me one.
                    Yeah, it was incredibly entertaining.

IMAX is the only way to go.

Comment

Yeah, it was incredibly entertaining.

IMAX is the only way to go.
                      I had a love/hate reaction to the ending. *possible spoiling?* LOL.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                        well im glad raptors got 5 turnovers for the half instead of the first 3 minutes
                        +1, that was horrid the other day..
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Don't get it, but Casey is always able to get his troops to play well in the 2nd game of the back to back. However they seem to always suck in that first game.

Good win today... they needed it.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                            John Lucas is really, really, really bad.
                            Lucas is a chucker. And he takes way too many ill advised, difficult shots.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              Lucas is a chucker. And he takes way too many ill advised, difficult shots.
                              whole heartedly agree. A great example of why preseason is BS, lots of folks round here claiming Jose was expendable cuz JL3 was the next great thing.
                              LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

also, can we get JV some more looks? calderon just fucking ignores him like the plague. always passes to bargs who's shots rim off way outside of the paint so JV cant even get that rebound.

the faster jv can learn the ropes of nba style play, the more lethal an option he becomes. right now so much wasted potential.

i mean, so what if he fouls out? casey benches him for the rest of the game with even just 4 fouls. raps go over the team limit by 4 minutes into the quarter anyways.

can i get some lowry-derozan-jv love ?!

Comment

Working...
                                X