No announcement yet.

Olympics : your predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I predict Anthony Davis will improve on defense.

Comment

I predict that we will having tanking, the Olympic basketball version on Monday when Spain meets Brazil with both teams desperate not to finish second in the qualifying round. The third place team would avoid the USA until the gold medal game while the second will have to pay them in the semi final.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        i'm sayin we go gold in like 2014 or 2015. Wiggins, Thompson and Kabongo will be leading the charge with Nicholson off the bench tearin it up.
        You know the Olympics are only every 4 years, right? Rio (Brazil) '16 you mean...

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
          You know the Olympics are only every 4 years, right? Rio (Brazil) '16 you mean...
          Haha yea I don't really follow he Olympics much. Well by 2016 all our players will have a couple of nba seasons and post seasons under their belts. Wiggins will destroy team USA by himself

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            Haha yea I don't really follow he Olympics much. Well by 2016 all our players will have a couple of nba seasons and post seasons under their belts. Wiggins will destroy team USA by himself
            Not going to happen, even if it is a U23 tournament as there are rumblings about lately.

It will be a huge step in the right direction if the Canadian men qualify for RIO (it is never easy). The national team has struggled to get the best players on board in the past and the Canadian public doesn't care much about a national basketball program like in Europe and parts of Latin America. There needs to be a will in order for there to be a way.

Comment

Spain disappointed me, lost to Brazil 82:88 (26:17, 18:21, 22:19 16:31) playing with bench players while Brazil was in lead during 4th q... Intentional fouls and no effort to tie the game... Everything just to miss match with US on semi finals... Well, I won't support them any longer.
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Calling it now, Russia beats USA for gold.

Edit: in basketball obviously
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Welp
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Anyone watching the US-Spain game? Did anyone else notice that Calderon is actually playing some solid defense on Kobe and Paul?

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                      ..Did anyone else notice that Calderon is actually playing some solid defense on Kobe and Paul?
                      Who says Casey can't teach an old dog new tricks?

Comment

Working...
                      X