No announcement yet.

Why do the Raptors suck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need EVERYTHING to win a championship agreed...

But why are the Raps nowhere close (ie. why do they SUCK?)

They dont have at least one superstar player. Everything starts from there.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Sorry, Joey. You got that one wrong.
      http://www.nba.com/history/awards_defensiveteams.html
      Haha ya I realized what I was saying after the fact. I can admit when I've said something stupid. That one falls in line.

Comment

Ruuuuu wrote: View Post
        You need EVERYTHING to win a championship agreed...

But why are the Raps nowhere close (ie. why do they SUCK?)

They dont have at least one superstar player. Everything starts from there.
        You've officially reached troll status.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Haha ya I realized what I was saying after the fact. I can admit when I've said something stupid. That one falls in line.
          No worries. lol

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            You've officially reached troll status.
            STFU What a troll

Comment

STFU What a troll
              Trying to incite rage amongst a forum audience.
              Raps don't suck. Sac-town sucks. Raps just aren't thaaat good.

Comment

no josh smith type wing player and no steve nash type pg.

that's why they suck. plus, no one who can rebound except reggie who's out and davis who they seem to like to start joey dorsey over.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                  no josh smith type wing player and no steve nash type pg.

that's why they suck. plus, no one who can rebound except reggie who's out and davis who they seem to like to start joey dorsey over.
                  One could argue that Jose is VERY much a PG in the mould of Nash. Obviously not AS good as him, but I'd say we do have a Steve Nash 'type' PG.

And you mentioned Smith, who would actually be the Answer to ALL OF OUR PRAYERS.
                  I think Demar has a LITTLE bit of Smiths game in him, but no where near the Defender that Smith is.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    Trying to incite rage amongst a forum audience.
                    Raps don't suck. Sac-town sucks. Raps just aren't thaaat good.

I didn't mean "what's a troll", I meant to call him a troll back hahah

Raps suck though man. Boston toyed with them. TOYED!

"oh the lead is below 15. Ok Rondo go back out there for a couple mins. *2 mins later* Lead back up to 25. Ok Harrangody, you can finnish them off"

Comment

I didn't mean "what's a troll", I meant to call him a troll back hahah

Raps suck though man. Boston toyed with them. TOYED!

"oh the lead is below 15. Ok Rondo go back out there for a couple mins. *2 mins later* Lead back up to 25. Ok Harrangody, you can finnish them off"
                      hahah oh word. That makes more sense actually now that you say it.
                      And 'suck' or 'bad', is just preference of Vocabulary I guess. haha

And Boston toys with many a team. Having Rajon Rondo will do that.
                      Raptors have also beaten quite a few good teams themselves, y'know. Maybe we've even 'toyed' with a team or two... maybe not though... haha

Comment

black angus wrote: View Post
                        The "Showtime" Lakers were actually an above average defensive team for their era - Kareem, Cooper, Magic, Thompson, Green, Rambis, Scott - could all play defense - even Worthy would have looked like a good defender on today's Raptors. In fact, it was there defense and defensive rebounding that permitted them to get the fast breaks and make them Showtime!
                        Yeah but Boston was a MUCH better defensive team. So no, they weren't Raptor bad defensively but they were never the better defensive team.
                        LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X