Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely without question i would

Hibbert is already better than him and its not even close...

Comment

• Dwight Howard
      Brook Lopez
      Kendrick Perkins
      Tim Duncan
      Pau Gasol
      Marc Gasol
      Joakim Noah
      Nene
      Roy Hibbert
      Yao Ming
      Emeka Okafor
      Chris Kaman
      Andris Biedrins

and thats just off the top of my head...

bargnani is between 15-30

I would put him somewhere in the mid 20s..

lol @ center averaging 4 boards being top 20...hilarious !

Comment

• Trife76 wrote: View Post
        Dwight Howard
        Brook Lopez
        Kendrick Perkins
        Tim Duncan
        Pau Gasol
        Marc Gasol
        Joakim Noah
        Nene
        Roy Hibbert
        Yao Ming
        Emeka Okafor
        Chris Kaman
        Andris Biedrins

Oh, so you list a bunch of power forwards and centers in this discussion about a top 10 center? Why don't you throw in DJ Augustin, Rondo, Steve Nash, just keep the variety going..

Comment

Dwight Howard
          Brook Lopez
          Kendrick Perkins
          Tim Duncan
          Pau Gasol
          Marc Gasol
          Joakim Noah
          Nene
          Roy Hibbert
          Yao Ming
          Emeka Okafor
          Chris Kaman
          Andris Biedrins

I always thought Pau Gasol and Time Duncan were PFs...

Comment

• pistol pete wrote: View Post
            He is a top 10. Just read what Phil Jackson, Jerry Sloan and now Doug Collins had to say about him.
            They all talked about his offense. No one has compained about his offense. In order to be a top ten center you can't be a liability on either end of the court. Bargnani is.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Some teams play PFs as centers you idiot....if a guy is 6-10 and plays C for his respective team he's included as a center.....hell why not Andrea is a 7 ft puss shooting guard playing the 5 right ?

Comment

Some teams play PFs as centers you idiot....if a guy is 6-10 and plays C for his respective team he's included as a center.....hell why not Andrea is a 7 ft puss shooting guard playing the 5 right ?
                I thought this was a top 10 center post? Hmmm.....since we include PF's why don't you mention Garnett, Bosh, Booze, Amare...etc...etc....come on bruh, apples to apples, oranges to oranges

we all know bargs IS a top 10 center, the #'s and the opinions of those in the know can't be denied

Comment

• Krix wrote: View Post
                  I always thought Pau Gasol and Time Duncan were PFs...
                  Theoretically Duncan is a PF but he plays C same as Gasol
                  Gasol is interchangeable as 4 and 5 when bynum is out he plays the 5...he shoots a sky hook i think that qualifies as a 5..

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                    I thought this was a top 10 center post? Hmmm.....since we include PF's why don't you mention Garnett, Bosh, Booze, Amare...etc...etc....come on bruh, apples to apples, oranges to oranges

we all know bargs IS a top 10 center, the #'s and the opinions of those in the know can't be denied
                    Yes they can be denied....because coaches arent going to shit on a guy that has a good offensive game in a win you dolt....all these wonderful quotes YET he still wont get picked to play in the all star game.....go cry about it...

Comment

• I see you tryna confuse the discussion now by including Bosh and Amare YET there are guys that play the 5 that i put on the list IE Nene,Biedrins....

You are in fill spin mode now that i named you more than 10 guys who are better that play center....i see you aint deny any of em are clearly better lol.....

L

Comment

I see you tryna confuse the discussion now by including Bosh and Amare YET there are guys that play the 5 that i put on the list IE Nene,Biedrins....

You are in fill spin mode now that i named you more than 10 guys who are better that play center....i see you aint deny any of em are clearly better lol.....

L
                        Trife, you are getting too mad here. The question was is bargs top 10...not whom on the top 10 list were better than bargs.

And yes i think Nene is awesome and a bruiser, he also survived a life threatening illness and still excels on the floor.

Comment

Trife, you are getting too mad here. The question was is bargs top 10...not whom on the top 10 list were better than bargs.

And yes i think Nene is awesome and a bruiser, he also survived a life threatening illness and still excels on the floor.

Wrong guy im not mad at all in fact im amused....

He isnt a top 10 i showed 10 whom are better thus proving the error in this thread title..

L

Comment

Wrong guy im not mad at all in fact im amused....

He isnt a top 10 i showed 10 whom are better thus proving the error in this thread title..

L
                            Brook Lopez
                            Marc Gasol
                            Roy Hibbert
                            Yao Ming
                            Emeka Okafor
                            Chris Kaman
                            Andris Biedrins

These guys do not deserve to be on your list. Your point is moot.

Comment

Bargs is definitely a top 10 center right now. Who else is better? Maybe Dwight? If someone says one of the Lopez freaks they deserve a slap.
                              This is not a really fair statement right now!

However, I beleive he will be a top five centre by year end. Remeber most centres who are better than him have had more responsbilities for a longer period of time. I think with time he will develope into a leader and top 5 centre. Name any centres in the NBA who have a bigger upside than Bargnani over the next 10 years. I cant really think of any.

Comment

Brook Lopez
                                Marc Gasol
                                Roy Hibbert
                                Yao Ming
                                Emeka Okafor
                                Chris Kaman
                                Andris Biedrins

These guys do not deserve to be on your list. Your point is moot.
                                Your opinion is moot...

Comment

Working...
                                X