X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Well, at least he looks good in a suit
    That he does

I have a suspicion that either Skip or Stephen (likely Stephen) as hes a huge Rudy Gay fan probably said "sorry about you in toronto man:... or somthine along those lines I mean its going to come up lol.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      That he does

I have a suspicion that either Skip or Stephen (likely Stephen) as hes a huge Rudy Gay fan probably said "sorry about you in toronto man:... or somthine along those lines I mean its going to come up lol.
      You know what's the craziest thing, they had the raptors best player on the show, and they didn't ask him a single question about Toronto, not even an how are things for you down there, nothing !!!
      When Bosh was on the show, they told him flat out, i never saw you play in toronto.

Raptors haven't got any love outside of Canada since the vince carter days.

Comment

• Dino4life wrote: View Post
        You know what's the craziest thing, they had the raptors best player on the show, and they didn't ask him a single question about Toronto, not even an how are things for you down there, nothing !!!
        When Bosh was on the show, they told him flat out, i never saw you play in toronto.

Raptors haven't got any love outside of Canada since the vince carter days.

Honestly though, what is there to talk about that anyone outside Toronto would care for?

"So...another shitty year up north...."

"So....I hear that Ryan Santangelo guy is president now...."

"So....do you like....stuff?"

Comment

• Your Mayor does crack..... so how about them Leafs.....them Jays? Nice shoes you got on.

Comment

• LOL. Wonder what this is all about...
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
                Rudy lost.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Rudy lost.
                  well ya he is a Raptor....

Comment

• Rudy got married.

http://bossip.com/814162/ballers-bri...end-ecko-wray/

The couple shared their special day with a slew of ballers and their significant others including Chris Paul, Rajon Rondo, Quincy Pondexter, Jeremy Pargo, Jeff Adrien, OJ Mayo, Jarrett Jack, Rajon Rondo, Charlie Villanueva, Mike Conley jr., Kyle Lowery and others.
                    Surprisingly absent: Z-Bo and Tony Allen (*sarcasm*)

Comment

• From NBA trade market: No deals imminent, but keep an eye on these names

Rudy Gay, Raptors. Toronto isn’t going into the season beating the trade-Rudy drum, but if things don’t go well out of the gate with the Raptors, expect him to hit the block. New general manager Ujiri Masai has plenty of job security and can afford to move Gay, who is part of the legacy of his predecessor, Bryan Colangelo. Gay is slated to get $17.9 million this year, and has a player option for $19.3 million next season. That makes a trade difficult.

Sorry for another Charlotte reference but Gordon for Gay works straight up and Charlotte has just $41M on the books for next season as is. Hypothetically speaking if Kemba, Biyombo, and Haywood were removed, they could trade for Rudy and still have around $10M in cap space.

The Raptors on the other hand could trade Gay for those players and have around $13-$17M in cap space depending on options.
                      Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sun Aug 18, 2013, 09:28 AM.

Comment

• personally i think rudy could have done 100x better :/
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                          personally i think rudy could have done 100x better :/
                          So could Lebron but yo love is love, a lot of players marry people they grew up with supporting em from day one lots of memories and shit, A trophy wife is nice but seriously this is a life companion.

Believe it or not personality does matter.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                            personally i think rudy could have done 100x better :/
                            Are we talking Raptors or Ecko?

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              So could Lebron but yo love is love, a lot of players marry people they grew up with supporting em from day one lots of memories and shit, A trophy wife is nice but seriously this is a life companion.

Believe it or not personality does matter.
                              like he couldnt get with me?
                              Im joking but real talks, i was pretty happy for him he deserves a girl like her, used to drop him off to practice and everything.

Respect.
                              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Rudy got married.

http://bossip.com/814162/ballers-bri...end-ecko-wray/

Surprisingly absent: Z-Bo and Tony Allen (*sarcasm*)

Typical chucker to invite 6 PGs as his guests.

Comment

Working...
                                X