Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Barnesgate" Ends - Signs 2-Year Deal With Lakers (Update: Pg. 23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i meant bryancolangelo's post....guess people can only dream

Comment

please lick my balls.
      "Ball"

Comment

heck we can get a chance to unload a contract like dwayne jones and use some of da tpe. no draft picks please

Comment

One thing is BC sure makes summertime fun. Its almost as exciting as the season lol.
          BC certainly wants to get some defenders added to the roster. Maybe they make this a sign and trade or make a trade with orlando calderon for Gortat.

Comment

oh woops.
            "Ball"

Comment

BryanColangelo wrote: View Post
              heck we can get a chance to unload a contract like dwayne jones and use some of da tpe. no draft picks please
              On a sign and trade it allows BC to use some of the TPE.

Orlando signs Barnes and trades him to the Raptors for the TPE.
              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

great signing !!

Comment

jk1m wrote: View Post
                  i meant bryancolangelo's post....guess people can only dream
                  lmao why ? i mean what trade isnt possible. tell me sir

Comment

Sounds like we overpayed another player albeit slightly to have him.

At least Barnes can egg on Bargnani during practice and prehaps make him more emotional since those two don't like each other.

Comment

vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
                      great signing !!
                      I like it too.

So far

Bosh for

Barnes
                      2 Draft Picks
                      $10 Million of still unused TPE

The Bosh move is looking better.
                      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                        I like it too.

So far

Bosh for

Barnes
                        2 Draft Picks
                        $10 Million of still unused TPE

The Bosh move is looking better.
                        looks like the new team will be pure hard workers !!

Comment

I wonder how many players will be involved? looks like Orlando is Toronto best friend in the NBA, and Charlotte is the asshole.

Comment

Say hello to the Raptors new starting SF. Sure, it seems like a lot of money for him per year but we're talking a two year term. This is excellent. Now they need to find a back up center and maybe an upgrade at PG.

Comment

Not sure how this can be a sign and trade. Because he signed a 1 year contract with Orlando, they didn't have his Bird Rights, and I'm pretty sure they used up most of their MLE. On the other hand, it has to be a sign and trade since Toronto doesn't have anything left.

It looks like its happening somehow, though. I think it's a fine pickup. Not great, but fine. I like his defense and grit, but he's not a young guy, so doesn't really do anything towards the rebuilding effort.
                              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                                Not sure how this can be a sign and trade. Because he signed a 1 year contract with Orlando, they didn't have his Bird Rights, and I'm pretty sure they used up most of their MLE. On the other hand, it has to be a sign and trade since Toronto doesn't have anything left.

It looks like its happening somehow, though. I think it's a fine pickup. Not great, but fine. I like his defense and grit, but he's not a young guy, so doesn't really do anything towards the rebuilding effort.
                                They signed him as a free agent and traded him for some of the Raptors TPE. No problem

Comment

Working...
                                X