No announcement yet.

For the Raptors Fans who wanted Beasley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going back to the days when Michael Jackson didn't look a freak and hot chicks had super big hair and wore shoulder pads but I was lucky enough to score shrooms, which was a rarity then, and got caught by my snoopy mom. I hate shrooms but my girlfriend loved them, so to score some points for the bedroom, I forked out the dough and stashed them in my bedroom until the weekend when we could party. My mom found them and I gave her the "They aren't mine, they are for a friend" line, but she wasn't buying it, and I watched $90 go down the drain. Boy did I get in shit. But I was telling the truth, and to this day, decades later, my parents still don't believe me.

So, maybe Beasley was telling the truth. Pot and speeding are really polar opposites, like snorting coke to meditate, or getting a shot of adrenaline to go to sleep. Like someone before mentioned, when driving baked, you think you are driving like Mario Andretti but actually going only 30km/hr. So maybe he is just really stupid, his friend really did leave some pot under his seat, and got caught speeding.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
      So maybe he is just really stupid, his friend really did leave some pot under his seat, and got caught speeding.
      Beasley has a track record of being stupid. He did take a picture of himself 2 seasons ago and posted online where he showed everyone his new tattoo but everyone also noticed that he had a bag of weed on the table. Oakley was right when he said 70% of NBA players smoke dope but the majority of them are smart enough not to get caught and I believe this is the third time already Beasley got caught!

Maybe after Beasley NBA career goes down the toilet (which at this rate seems to be another 5 years) he could go and sign a contract with ABC Amsterdam so he could play ball and smoke weed at the same time and really have it his way.
      Last edited by Hotshot; Fri Jul 8, 2011, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Maybe after Beasley NBA career goes down the toilet (which at this rate seems to be another 5 years) he could go and sign a contract with ABC Amsterdam so he could play ball and smoke weed at the same time and really have it his way.
        I don't think he's going anywhere. The guys got talent, and he displayed it last season. 20 points and 5.6 rebounds are not bad for a guy thats still only 22 years old. He's still got plenty of time to get his act together, and still be a special player.

Comment

just called being dumb, I think like lebron, beasley has a few loose screws up there as well...
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
          X