No announcement yet.

The Nets are B*TCHES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck the Nets. They are giving to be an incredibly tough out. Biggest wild cards are going to be AK47 and Marcus Thornton. Though I do like the Raps vs Stankface showdown.

Raps have some slight positional advantages but it's hard to say whether we'll be able to cope with the pressure and their veteran experience.

Sportsnet just said the Nets starters have 399 games of playoff experience vs 24 for our starters. D'oh.
    Last edited by Scraptor; Wed Apr 16, 2014, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
      The thing people aren't really looking at is that perhaps Nets don't actually care who they face in the first round, they tanked these games because they want to face Miami in the 2nd round.

We just happen to be the team that falls in that same bracket.
      except that they said they wanted toronto. like in the media.

so theres that

Comment

• I think we all need to know right now that Brooklyn is now, was in the offseason, and was when the new building launched..... the NBA's new darlings to bring numbers back from NYC. They are the big ticket for ratings and numbers and the NBA wants Brooklyn-miami

Know this. it is the truth.

Toronto will NOT get calls.
        JV and Amir will be immediately in foul trouble.
        The warning to lory in the last week about flopping was on purpose and timed perfectly for the playoffs...his abuility to draw charges on PP is gone now.

Know it now. Come to grips now..... because when Brooklyn is gooning the fuck out of the toronto shooters and getting away with it, our scrubs are playing big minutes cuz the rest of the team is in foul trouble.... and Pierce and deron are on the line for 20 a game..... you are gonna wanna kill your televisions.

Prepare.

Winter is coming.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
          except that they said they wanted toronto. like in the media.

so theres that
          Of course they wanted us and they also wanted Miami. I think they have a wining record against Miami this season as well.

The one thing for Raptors is that they just went out there and played this year. They ignored the lottery and risked it all for this season and letting these young guys battle it out and gain experience.

This is going to be a great teaching class for Big Val and Ross , going against guys like Garnet and Pierce. We will loss the series 4-1 or 4-2 and IT WILL NOT BE BECAUSE of the REFS

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• People need to STOP this we are not going to get calls ... It makes us sound like bunch of CRY BABIES who love to just make excuses.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

They are bunch of bullies and they will make this series a rough and physical one. Raptors better wear their big boy pants. No easy basket will be allowed by the Nets.

Comment

• Pfft. Fuck the Nets. Bring it on.

'scuse my French.

And this has to be the closest thing the Raps have to a Rivalry at this point.
                  Between New Jersey, and now this... All Nets must DIE...ahem..sorry.

Comment

• Nets haven't won in two weeks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                      I think we all need to know right now that Brooklyn is now, was in the offseason, and was when the new building launched..... the NBA's new darlings to bring numbers back from NYC. They are the big ticket for ratings and numbers and the NBA wants Brooklyn-miami

Know this. it is the truth.

Toronto will NOT get calls.
                      JV and Amir will be immediately in foul trouble.
                      The warning to lory in the last week about flopping was on purpose and timed perfectly for the playoffs...his abuility to draw charges on PP is gone now.

Know it now. Come to grips now..... because when Brooklyn is gooning the fuck out of the toronto shooters and getting away with it, our scrubs are playing big minutes cuz the rest of the team is in foul trouble.... and Pierce and deron are on the line for 20 a game..... you are gonna wanna kill your televisions.

Prepare.

Winter is coming.
                      sad but likely true

Comment

• I'm looking forward to this matchup, with Brooklyn wanting to lose their last couple games I'm hoping that we can send them packing and hit them hard when they are not expecting it. Everyone all year has been underestimating this team and I can't wait for them to shock the Nets. The raps will come out hard because they are sick of people not giving them enough credit and they are sick of losing it'll for sure be a battle that probably goes all 7 games.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          Nets haven't won in two weeks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
                          i like the idea but they won three days ago

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
                            People need to STOP this we are not going to get calls ... It makes us sound like bunch of CRY BABIES who love to just make excuses.
                            It's the truth, not an excuse.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Blanch looks like a complete douche I used to like dat loser
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• okay I got my Nets hate worked up to a fever pitch. I feel sorry for my furniture/bystanders if we lose
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X