No announcement yet.

Boston vs. Toronto: Saturday, November 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point i rather see Acy starting over Bargnani.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

hahaha, were you really trying to be funny

Comment

T.Dot wrote: View Post
        hahaha, were you really trying to be funny
        your english sucks. But how much of a bargnani dick sucker you are translates very well.

Comment

My English sucks? As I see it, there were a couple, which is two grammatical errors in my statement. "your english sucks. But how much of a bargnani dick sucker are you translates very well." That statement, however, has way more errors than mine, so do not talk to me about my English. You talk like a person that can't argue logically. Acy clearly many offensive in-capabilities, so your idea of me being "a bargnani dick sucker" is so out of touch. Don't ever approach me again with that crap. I am not going to stoop your idiotic and incoherent level.
          Last edited by T.Dot; Sat Nov 17, 2012, 06:29 PM.

Comment

raps played a really good team and got blown out. we're not contenders.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

My English sucks? As I see it, there were a couple, which is two grammatical errors in my statement. "your english sucks. But how much of a bargnani dick sucker are you translates very well." That statement, however, has way more errors than mine, so do not talk to me about my English. You talk like a person that can't argue logically. Acy clearly many offensive in-capabilities, so your idea of me being "a bargnani dick sucker" is so out of touch. Don't ever approach me again with that crap. I am not going to stoop your idiotic and incoherent level.
              You are certainly better off ignoring such comments. They typically are not tolerated around here. I would not waste my time if I were you.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                raps played a really good team and got blown out. we're not contenders.
                as of right now the Raptors aren't only 'not contenders', they aren't playoff calibre or even mediocre. They are bottom feeders.

Tied for 3rd worst in the league behind Washington and Detroit... tied with Sacramento.

Silver lining though - if they maintain this rate of play they are likely to retain their draft pick, BC will most definetely get fired and they will be absoluletly obligated to do something about Andrea Bargnani.

Non-Silver lining - Raptor fans never get that lucky

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                  your english sucks. But how much of a bargnani dick sucker you are translates very well.
                  Geezus. Upset about the loss much? I'd appreciate it if you didn't come to RR and talk to people like that. And I'm sure everyone else would as well. Especially ridiculous attacks against someones English capabilities. That's pretty scummy man.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    You are certainly better off ignoring such comments. They typically are not tolerated around here. I would not waste my time if I were you.
                    I know I should ignore it, but ignorant imbeciles like that just tick me off.

Comment

The high road is much more enjoyable to travel.

Comment

that part about your english was innaccurate, I don't know what I was thinking. But you are a HUGE bargnani dicksucker, anyone don't believe me look at the rest of this guy's comments......You are quick to blame anyone EXCEPT him.

Comment

that part about your english was innaccurate, I don't know what I was thinking. But you are a HUGE bargnani dicksucker, anyone don't believe me look at the rest of this guy's comments......You are quick to blame anyone EXCEPT him.
                          Who cares? Do you want us to burn Bargniani lovers? its his own opinion and he shouldnt be shamed for it

Comment

I thought you needed to spent more time on kick-boxing? Whatever happened with that? It was a great idea.

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                              Who cares? Do you want us to burn Bargniani lovers? its his own opinion and he shouldnt be shamed for it
                              there is too much truth in that. I guess I'm just angry after the game.

Comment

Everyone has their own opinion, respect it or not, so don't shoot down mine. How many comments have I written for you to justify that I don't put the blame on other players ? I support every member of this Toronto Raptors team and if they don't do well, I'll say so. I don't spend my life on here posting about every single player. So if I have something to say, I will say it. Comments like yours just infuriates me! And I will not continue to trade barbs with you. End of story.

Comment

Working...
                                X