Giannis Adetokunbo 6-9 Greek Freak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basilis wrote: View Post
    Peja Stojakovic just gave an interview in Greek media on this issue (he lives in Greece since he was a kid)....

He was asked, "Are you Serbian or Greek?" His answer was, "I was born in Serbia, but I consider myself a Greek, and I am a Greek".
    Perfect timing!
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

One million for a source.

Comment

Peja Stojakovic just gave an interview in Greek media on this issue (he lives in Greece since he was a kid)....

He was asked, "Are you Serbian or Greek?" His answer was, "I was born in Serbia, but I consider myself a Greek, and I am a Greek".
        It must have been when you interviewed him privately, because there is no quote like that on google, and I simply cannot find any other remnants of an interview discussing his greek nationality.

I wager you have no source.
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
          It must have been when you interviewed him privately, because there is no quote like that on google, and I simply cannot find any other remnants of an interview discussing his greek nationality.

I wager you have no source.
          Asking for a source is so xenophobic and racist. As is questioning greek nationality of a person who was born in yugoslavia to serbian parents and lived there since he was 17, Peja is greek, Ibaka is spanish, DJ Mbenga is Belgian, Depardieu is russian and Valanciunas will soon be a hardcore canadian...
          Last edited by Vykis; Sun Apr 14, 2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't go so far as asking for a source being a xenophobe or a racist.. If there was a link that showed that Peja grew up in Greece, played for Greece, or has Greek citizenship then I think people would move on.

And a quick google search of "Stojakovic Greek" does show that he has a Greek citizenship (it's in his Wikipedia page)

Comment

Vykis wrote: View Post
              Asking for a source is so xenophobic and racist. As is questioning greek nationality of a person who was born in yugoslavia to serbian parents and lived there since he was 17, Peja is greek, Ibaka is spanish, DJ Mbenga is Belgian, Depardieu is russian and Valanciunas will soon be a hardcore canadian...
              Valančiūnas isn't Lithuanian*

Valanciunas isn't Lithuanian.

OH THIS IS SO XENOPHOBIC and racist!! I think I'm insulted now.
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                I wouldn't go so far as asking for a source being a xenophobe or a racist.. If there was a link that showed that Peja grew up in Greece, played for Greece, or has Greek citizenship then I think people would move on.

And a quick google search of "Stojakovic Greek" does show that he has a Greek citizenship (it's in his Wikipedia page)
                He was being sarcastic :P
                We keep getting called racist for our regular mode of conduct here (asking for sources).

Also, his Greek citizenship and his being of Greek nationality, is very different (I have a Canadian passport, yet would not call myself of Canadian nationality!).

And after all is said and done, I still believe that the 'recent interview' was a sham.

Comment

He was being sarcastic :P
                  We keep getting called racist for our regular mode of conduct here (asking for sources).

Also, his Greek citizenship and his being of Greek nationality, is very different (I have a Canadian passport, yet would not call myself of Canadian nationality!).

And after all is said and done, I still believe that the 'recent interview' was a sham.
                  Sorry my sarcasm meter needs new batteries

Comment

You guys are hilarious.

Comment

There's some crazy ass people on these forums....

Comment

JackfromNZ wrote: View Post
                        I just wanted to hear peoples opinions on a interesting prospect. Just chill out Basillis
                        LOL, things escalate pretty quick when you bring up Greek players on this forum!!

Comment

LOL, things escalate pretty quick when you bring up Greek players on this forum!!
                          Only because one guy registered for some Greek wrestling after probably being puked out on realgm.

Comment

Is basilis even a raptors fan?

Comment

He's probably a fan of ex raptor Turkoglu, who actually considers himself Greek.
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                                He's probably a fan of ex raptor Turkoglu, who actually considers himself Greek.
                                He registered in January, so that theory is pretty much gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X