No announcement yet.

Wolves interested in Alan Anderson.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AA is a minimum contract, roster filler player.

Forget sign and trades.

Comment

Unless they are trying to unload a contract.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
        Don't see why Minny would want AA when they have offers out there for JJ Reddick and Chase Budinger. Usually we wait for plans A-B to end before turning to plan G.
        Both times AA played Minny he burned them off the bench I assume its Bayless and Memphis interest all over again. Novak just shoots 3s having him spreads the floor, lets see IF fields gets back to what he was, but as he is now having the pure shooter Novak is way better than having the ineptitude of Fields out on the court, he needs to work on his game instead of having sex with his sexy model wife everyday selfish ass........

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
          Both times AA played Minny he burned them off the bench I assume its Bayless and Memphis interest all over again. Novak just shoots 3s having him spreads the floor, lets see IF fields gets back to what he was, but as he is now having the pure shooter Novak is way better than having the ineptitude of Fields out on the court, he needs to work on his game instead of having sex with his sexy model wife everyday selfish ass........
          Why the continuous hate for Fields? He had a mangled wrist last season which required surgery and extensive rehab, including completely rebuilding his shot. At least give him a chance to show what he's capable of when fully healthy. If he doesn't vastly improve (he was still the Raps best wing defender and one of the better rebounding wings), then hate on...

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            Why the continuous hate for Fields? He had a mangled wrist last season which required surgery and extensive rehab, including completely rebuilding his shot. At least give him a chance to show what he's capable of when fully healthy. If he doesn't vastly improve (he was still the Raps best wing defender and one of the better rebounding wings), then hate on...
            He's a pretty solid post defender too, IMO.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
              I don't think anyone actually hates Fields. He actually seems like a really nice guy to me. I think people have an issue with him because BC signed him to that RIDICULOUS contract (even if he was healthy - he should be making near half of what he makes now). Fields is OVERPAID for what he brings (or brought last season) simply put.

He will continue to get the "hate" until he proves that he can at least get close to where he was in his rookie year (shooting wise).

Comment

yes, finally some team wants him i'm tired of him eating of ross' minutes
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Doesn't mean Casey won't find someone else to eat his minutes
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    Doesn't mean Casey won't find someone else to eat his minutes
                    Say hello to Quentin Richardson....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      Say hello to Quentin Richardson....
                      Good. Gawd. No.

Comment

At the same time, though, i get the sense that Casey is going to play the young guys. Was it a direct order from Ujiri? Seems like it. Unless we're a top 5 seed (lol) i don't think Casey is going to be sitting Ross. That denver team always played it's young guys, and i'd say for certain they had much better depth. Could have easily sat guys like Fournier when you look at what they had on the wings but he got decent minutes.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Colangelo was trying to make the playoffs. Ujiri is trying to win championships. Casey is a yes man.

I think Casey will do what Ujiri tells him to do (at least I hope that's the case).

Comment

Working...
                          X