No announcement yet.

Hndsight. Harrison Barnes vs. Terrance Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raptors fans overreacting again. Ross is having a great season no doubt but Barnes is a better player than him.

Barnes numbers is not what people expects it to be after his rookie year. But people needs to realize he is usually the 4th option sometimes even 5th for the Warriors.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Barnes is not capable of being anything more than a 4th or 5th option at the moment.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
        to attain near immediate success and to sustain future success... you dont win championships with a Sophomore like Barnes as your starting 3 in the western conference... Barnes needs time to develop into a starter
        Kawhi Leonard?

Comment

Lets find a way to have both Ross and Barnes on the Raps please lol
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Maybe when we get a player named "Terrance Ross", then we can compare. Until then my vote is for Harrison Barnes.

Come on guys..
            your pal,
            ebrian

Comment

Let's answer this question in 2 more years

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Let's answer this question in 2 more years
                Probably a good idea. You run the risk of looking foolish when trying to provide definitive answers on who is better based on selective 15 game stretches. Ross is playing better at this very moment, but he was also one of the worst players in the league during the back half of last year while Barnes was a big factor in the playoffs.

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
                  Probably a good idea. You run the risk of looking foolish when trying to provide definitive answers on who is better based on selective 15 game stretches. Ross is playing better at this very moment, but he was also one of the worst players in the league during the back half of last year while Barnes was a big factor in the playoffs.
                  Exactly.

At the very least, Ross' recent play has us breathing a sigh of relief that we didn't completely eff up the pick.

Comment

All that really matters is who has the better highlights. Im gonna have to go with barnes.

Comment

Actually, I think winning is what matters, and T Ross has proven that he can fit in as an important contributor on this team. Demar has now gone away from the 3 ball and is choosing to drive and dish, while T Ross is becoming an elite outside shooter, and is filling a huge void for the Raptors offensively. I think last season the Raps were almost dead last in 3 point shooting.

Barnes is a very good player, but he was terribly inconsistent in his rookie season (like T Ross) and is now suffering from a minute limitation. Ross is showing tremendous upside with his efficient offensive play and defense. I think people have been overlooking the fact that T Ross has been guarding some of the best players at the SG/SF position over the last 20 games, and the Raptors have been winning in that stretch.
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

I personally would've prefered Drummond but I like Ross better than Barnes and he just fits so well with our current core
                        #BringBackUzoh

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                          Lets find a way to have both Ross and Barnes on the Raps please lol
                          And keep Amir, Demar, PP, JV, Kyle....oh yeah, and add Kevin Durant.

I gots to stop doing this...

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                            Maybe when we get a player named "Terrance Ross", then we can compare. Until then my vote is for Harrison Barnes.

Come on guys..
                            Ebrian? More like A(hole)brian... amiright?

Lol, I'm just playing man
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                              to attain near immediate success and to sustain future success... you dont win championships with a Sophomore like Barnes as your starting 3 in the western conference... Barnes needs time to develop into a starter
                              Can Raptors win championship with TR starting as SG as a sophomore? Junior?

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                                Can Raptors win championship with TR starting as SG as a sophomore? Junior?
                                What? :s
                                I don't see any relevance to my post and your question... But to answer yor question... I don't think raptors will win a championship this year or next year regardless of Ross starting or bench warming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X