GT: Dec 16th, Houston @ Toronto, 1:00pm, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    Jose said he is not coming back, might as well get as much for him as we can, nice to see him making himself more attractive.
    Source?

Comment

• qb5PHILA@hotmail.com wrote: View Post
      Maybe the focus shouldn't be on Jose's trade value but rather how he helps this team, and the way I see it, he has done and is doing way more for this team than Lowry. Rather than trade the player who best fits the Casey's team-first philosophy and gives us the best chance to win, maybe we should look at trading the guy who's probably gonna bolt in a couple of years. I'm not saying that Lowry isn't the better talent, just that he doesn't fit this team.
      +1

Comment

• Calderon played great but, what's the benefit from keeping him? We're not making the playoffs. Looks like we're at least going to be a .500 team to get in. I just don't see that happening. Strike while the iron is hot.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Here's a crazy idea. Why not just keep Jose?

Comment

• I want jose traded to a team and a fanbase who can appreaciate him. can you imagine jose's numbers if he played with all stars and rondo minutes? lol, keep hatin' you non basketball clowns
            "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              Source?
              He said it to some spanish paper. He is going to be looking to sign with a contending team. The trade speculation, demotion probably have taken their toll.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Calderon played great but, what's the benefit from keeping him? We're not making the playoffs. Looks like we're at least going to be a .500 team to get in. I just don't see that happening. Strike while the iron is hot.
                He's one of the few true playmakers in the league, his value to this team is huge. How many of Ed's baskets were assisted and completely created by Jose these past three games?

Comment

• believe me, i would not defend jose as much as i do if i thought he was shit. this management has just done a bad job of acquiring talent
                  "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                    He said it to some spanish paper. He is going to be looking to sign with a contending team. The trade speculation, demotion probably have taken their toll.
                    Source?

Comment

• Would of liked to see ED get more minutes but we got the W so I won't complain.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I am pretty sure it was posted on this forum in the dailies. I know it has been around, so letting you know, i don't save these things, but don't be surprised if he signs with a contender for cheap. Like LA. The Rebuild is not a veteran players cup of tea, you always want to leave on a high note, wouldn't be surprised if he wants to be in la with gasol.
                        Last edited by BasketballCrush; Sun Dec 16, 2012, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Let's not focus on if we should/shouldn't trade Calderon and just enjoy a winning streak for once.

Comment

• Oh look, 2 game winning streak, sans Bargnani.

Coincidence?

Comment

• This was a fun game to watch. Our interior defense was amazing and really kept us in their defensively. Nice production from Anderson off the bench and Jose was phenomenal finding guys moving without the ball.

Comment

• Great game to watch.

Raps still need talent - don't forget that. But the truly great teams have talent that buys in to the system and believes in their teammates.

Casey ball is alive and well again.

Next time Colangelo says anything to Casey, I hope Casey's reply is, "Eat a can of d!ck up, motherf___er." A little crude, sorry, but true nonetheless.

For anyone doubting #tradeBargnani is not only desirable, it is a necessity.

Not all love for Casey today though. Biggest issue I've got is the loooooong stetches of strictly jump shots. They need to get some quick rotations of the ball to create opportunities for catch and rips from the weak side or weak side cuts. Getting the ball in the post (either DD or JV/ED/AJ/LK) is also important. Too much "JUMP SHOT".

Nice to have a winning streak.

Buzz kill time: season is still lost for playoffs. Accumulate draft picks and play the yoot!

Comment

Working...
                                X