Jonas Vs Bynum four times a year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    I think he meant drain other team C's in the sense of tiring them out sprinting the floor. I can hear Casey screaming on the sideline, "Go! Go! Go!" on every defensive rebound.
    That's definitely true. JV, Amir and Davis all hustle up and down the court. Only Gray is the traditional "lumbering" C we have.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
      I am really curious to see how Bynum responds to being the main guy on a team.
      My guess is that he folds under the pressure, then try to sign with Miami or New York next season if it's at all possible. I fucking hate Bynum, now I can hate him a little extra this year. That pussy move in the '11 playoffs on Dallas was inexcusable. I wanna see Jonas dominate him.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        My guess is that he folds under the pressure, then try to sign with Miami or New York next season if it's at all possible. I fucking hate Bynum, now I can hate him a little extra this year. That pussy move in the '11 playoffs on Dallas was inexcusable. I wanna see Jonas dominate him.
        I feel the exact same way, but that doesn't take away that he is a very solid player.

Without a great team around him, someone that can constantly take away the extra defender is not there... This might make or break him as a player.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Going to be some epic battles in the paint....also good for JV development (a good challenge/rivalry right off the bat)

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
            Looking forward to the Bynum vs Bargnani 3 point shoot off.
            lol That's hilarious!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              yeah. could have and should have been anyone other than barea. but i liked the thought behind it. just if youre the biggest guy you shouldn't be trying to get under the other teams skin by going at their smallest one.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                yeah. could have and should have been anyone other than barea. but i liked the thought behind it. just if youre the biggest guy you shouldn't be trying to get under the other teams skin by going at their smallest one.
                Not really...and especially not with a few minutes left in a playoff series that you're going to lose. It was a punk move plain and simple. Though I have a theory he did it because he couldn't take out his frustrations on Kobe.
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                X