All things Drake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drake wrote: View Post
    yeah it was hilarious. Drake and Blake skit was funny too.

The Boy is so talented
    You full of yourself bro
    Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
    http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

Comment

He was pretty funny last night, and I'm surprised at some of the jokes too. "Swaggy P and Iggy Azalea... like the poor man's Jay and B!" haha

He did seem like a little school girl though, he's such a groupie.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
          Naw, with Spike you know there is no leaving at half or showing up at another team's locker room to celebrate.
          Yeah, but then there`s the odd chance he`ll piss off some historic great who puts up points on points on us and tells spike lee to choke on these nuts...
          @Boymusic66

Comment

Kudos, to Aubrey.... He's got some comedic chops. Even if it comes off fangirlish

Can't decide if Blake vs Drake or

was better

Comment

Raptors Fined Over Drake's Comments About Durant

Knew it was just a matter of time.

The Toronto Raptors have been fined a reported $25,000 by the NBA over Drake's comments about Oklahoma City Thunder forward Kevin Durant at a Toronto concert last weekend. The team's global ambassador acknowledged the league's reigning MVP in the crowd and asked the five-time All-Star to consider Toronto as a free agent destination next summer.

"My brother Kevin Durant was kind enough to come to the show tonight and watch us," Drake said to his audience. "I just want him to see what would happen if he were to come play in Toronto."

The crowd responded to his remarks with a "KD" chant.

Durant, 25, is set to become a free agent following the 2014-15 NBA season.

According to ESPN's Marc Stein, the league viewed Drake's remarks as a violation of the league's anti-tampering rules.
              Source - Click here

Comment

lol

Comment

I would say that this might have been worth the $25K.

Comment

this is precisely why Drake was a genius "hire"
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Outstanding! Is there any video footage of how KD reacted to that?

Comment

Called this.

Comment

Totally worth it though.

I think it just goes to show KD how serious he should be about considering Toronto as a potential future destination.
                          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Funny. The $25k is pocket change to both MLSE and Drake, and the news story on Drake's pitch gets repeated all over again with the news of the fine. The NBA played this just as they usually do (fining when there's even a sniff of tampering), and it played right into the Raptors' hands. More media exposure for this idea = a very good thing for the marketing/recruiting push, not even specifically for Durant.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Drake boosting his criminal record and his street cred.
                              Myself (March 2014):
                              The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

That's what Drake was brought into the fold for; make illegal contact. Surprised it didn't happen earlier.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X