Nash Watch: L.A. bound (#1009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speedbag wrote: View Post
    Nash is a dick, and he should hear boos on Canadian soil.
    no he isn't and no he shouldn't. happy it's not new york. great grab for the lakers

Comment

nope.

At 38 he still wants to win a championship over collecting a nice retirement package.

Model professional and winner soon.

BC on the other hand...

Comment

Nash didn't ask BC to offer him that much money.
        Nash doesn't owe the Raptors ANYTHING.
        Raptors is not Canada, Canada is not the Raptors.

Comment

• Nash To Lakers

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...ign-trade-deal

can they contend with OKC now

Comment

• You didn't need to create a whole new thread for this, just post it in the Nash sticky thread.

Comment

• I don't see it.

Looks like its been taken down.

Comment

• I blame Matt

Comment

• The greatest Canadians in any sport seem to gravitate to Los Angeles in their twilight...

Must be the legalized pot

Comment

• On the bright side, at least Nash didn't sign with Miami or New York! Also, maybe now we can get a younger point guard.

Comment

• Tabarnak! Thats all I gotta say.

Comment

• To be honest, Nash might not have owed us anything, but whether Nash knows it or not. he more or less humiliated the Raptors in the worst way possible. We are probably the biggest laughing stock in the NBA right now. The Raptors, a team that already has trouble getting free agents, can't even convince a Canadian free agent to come. If even a fellow Canadian won't come, why would an American player want to come? For someone who wants to develop basketball in Canada, that's a pretty d-bag move to make towards Canada's only team. Personally, I respect his decision since it's his decision to make and I won't personally boo him when he comes to the ACC, but I can almost guarantee that he will get booed harder than VC, T-Mac, and Bosh combined. It's not only a big blow towards the Raptors, but it's also a pretty big blow towards Canadian basketball in general.

Comment

• So in the end, Nash really wanted the opportunity to win a championship. Was the whole "waiting for New York to come up with an offer" just giving some time to a contender to get a deal set up?

Regardless, I am happy for Nash. Shame the Raptors had to be humiliated like this, but I think that is more BC's fault.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                            To be honest, Nash might not have owed us anything, but whether Nash knows it or not. he more or less humiliated the Raptors in the worst way possible. We are probably the biggest laughing stock in the NBA right now. The Raptors, a team that already has trouble getting free agents, can't even convince a Canadian free agent to come. If even a fellow Canadian won't come, why would an American player want to come? For someone who wants to develop basketball in Canada, that's a pretty d-bag move to make towards Canada's only team. Personally, I respect his decision since it's his decision to make and I won't personally boo him when he comes to the ACC, but I can almost guarantee that he will get booed harder than VC, T-Mac, and Bosh combined. It's not only a big blow towards the Raptors, but it's also a pretty big blow towards Canadian basketball in general.

I was at the strippers watching everyone throw pennies at this rough bird who takes it like a champ.
                            I saw something in her that other didn't. I threw a 100-dollar bill only to watch her throw it back on my face.
                            Good times

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                              To be honest, Nash might not have owed us anything, but whether Nash knows it or not. he more or less humiliated the Raptors in the worst way possible. We are probably the biggest laughing stock in the NBA right now. The Raptors, a team that already has trouble getting free agents, can't even convince a Canadian free agent to come. If even a fellow Canadian won't come, why would an American player want to come? For someone who wants to develop basketball in Canada, that's a pretty d-bag move to make towards Canada's only team. Personally, I respect his decision since it's his decision to make and I won't personally boo him when he comes to the ACC, but I can almost guarantee that he will get booed harder than VC, T-Mac, and Bosh combined. It's not only a big blow towards the Raptors, but it's also a pretty big blow towards Canadian basketball in general.
                              im sure he gets booed vigorously in T.O... but he's going to get booed unmercifully by NY fans...

Comment

• Lol at Ed Davis' last tweet, http://twitter.com/#!/eddavis32
                                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                                X