No announcement yet.

Starting Lineup Salaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing Harden without getting an impact player back may cost them KD.They drafted well but couldn't keep them together since they never got a good pick in the Durant era. OKC isn't a championship team and are already losing players.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

if OKC kept the core of Harden, KD, Serge and Westbrook together it is a wrap, nobody else is winning a title for the next 7+ years but luckily they don't, so we have a chance
      #BringBackUzoh

Comment

feet85 wrote: View Post
        if OKC kept the core of Harden, KD, Serge and Westbrook together it is a wrap, nobody else is winning a title for the next 7+ years but luckily they don't, so we have a chance
        I'd agree, if they picked up a real C, instead of Perkins.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Losing Harden without getting an impact player back may cost them KD.They drafted well but couldn't keep them together since they never got a good pick in the Durant era. OKC isn't a championship team and are already losing players.

Yeah I don't think the big issue for them was losing Harden but just the fact they didn't get a player to help now, especially a big man. I think Westbrook/Durant/a good big man would be far better than Harden with Westbrook and Durant. Adams/Lamb might be good in a couple of years but that might be too late.

Comment

Harden was the 3rd pick. Adams and Lamb together aren't worth the third pick.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              Yeah I don't think the big issue for them was losing Harden but just the fact they didn't get a player to help now, especially a big man. I think Westbrook/Durant/a good big man would be far better than Harden with Westbrook and Durant. Adams/Lamb might be good in a couple of years but that might be too late.
              Agreed. It wasn't the loss of Harden. It was the fact that they got nothing useful in return, when they could've picked up a big man.

Can you imagine JV on OKC? With Durant and Westbrook? AND Ibaka? Lol.

Comment

Aldridge, Drummond, Cousins.They got nothing back for Harden. Picks are overrated they should have gotten a player

Comment

Of course it's hard to know what they could have gotten for Harden. He was still a bench player when he got traded coming off an awful Finals, people were still arguing about whether he'd be a superstar before his first Rockets game (he had 40 points in his debut I think).

Comment

He was a scorer and the third pick. They got lowballed with the first round pick.

Comment

Its funny but PHX and TOR won the OKC-HOU trade I don't like Hardens game at all and Houtsoin lost Drasgic and Lowry

Comment

Harden is probably the worst defender in the NBA. He makes DD look like a prime Ron Artest. His offense is fantastic, but when his shot isn't falling, like the playoffs his last year in OKC, his team loses because he doesn't bring anything else to the table.

I don't think it's such a slam dunk that OKC would be winning titles if Harden was there. They looked pretty damn good with Kevin Martin the next season until Westbrook got hurt. The worst part of the trade for OKC was that Lamb hasn't developed at all and probably isn't even an NBA player. Lamb was supposed to eventually take that Harden 6th man role, but he sucks.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          Its funny but PHX and TOR won the OKC-HOU trade I don't like Hardens game at all and Houtsoin lost Drasgic and Lowry

Imagine if OKC had gotten Lowry instead of our draft pick, and then moved Westbrook for an elite big man. Now that would be a championship contender. Of course hindsight is 20/20 and only a moron would have done that deal at the time, as Lowry looked like a head case who would never figure it out.

Comment

2 First RD picks one a lottery + Lamb sounded good but they should have taken one good big on a good contract instead.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                              Harden is probably the worst defender in the NBA.

The worst part of the trade for OKC was that Lamb hasn't developed at all and probably isn't even an NBA player. Lamb was supposed to eventually take that Harden 6th man role, but he sucks.
                              Harden CAN be a good defender. He was good in the playoffs in his time in OKC.

Lamb does not suck. He is a surprisingly good defender, he can handle the ball and can shoot like crazy. He just isn't used by OKC because they use Fisher and Butler as the backup guards.

Comment

Hardens defense has been horrible for Houston.As a sixth man he just needed to score. Playing 40 min in the playoffs with no defense doesn't work.Lamb is a fine player and so is Adams but OKC is a worse team after that trade.

Comment

Working...
                                X