Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    Guy plays hard all the time ...
    I don't doubt his passion at all. I actually totally respect the effort he plays the game with, it's just like his face is always VOID of emotion. I'm more impressed than anything actually. Like when he was in all those scuffles last year -- smile on his face the whole time. It's just weird.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
      I don't doubt his passion at all. I actually totally respect the effort he plays the game with, it's just like his face is always VOID of emotion. I'm more impressed than anything actually. Like when he was in all those scuffles last year -- smile on his face the whole time. It's just weird.
      Haha sounds like a psychopath to me

Comment

prolly learned from kobe . seriously how the fuck do you don't flinch at that situation? i flinched the first time i saw that video

Last edited by Skaloon; Wed Aug 8, 2012, 11:27 AM.

Comment

A sarcastic smile probably wont get you in trouble with the ref like complaining about a call would, unless the ref is danny crawford...

Comment

That is why he is my favourite Raptor.

The man is cold-blooded.

The Raptors showed an increased level of toughness and aggression last year. I can't wait to throw a healthy Kleiza and newly acquired Lowry in to the mix.

Comment

• Now that Lithuania shit themselves vs. Russia, let's get Valanciunas's skinny ass here ASAP, and into the ACC's weight room!

Comment

• Anywhere where I can catch the game? ctvolympics.ca isn't letting me watch the recorded game.
                Last edited by theycallmeZZ; Wed Aug 8, 2012, 03:21 PM.
                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                  Anywhere where I can catch the game? ctvolympics.ca isn't letting me watch the recorded game.
                  sorry..not sure where to watch it but i'd like to see it again too. I watched some of it, LTU fell behind, JV wasn't playing, it turned it off. Then i checked in on this thread, saw JV was playing, turned it back on and saw in was close again. JV played great, they kept it close. Then he was injured/benched and Russia pulled away again. I know it's not all JV but I can't wait to see him in the red and white. or purple. or camouflage ..or whatever.

Comment

• in yesterdays toronto sun there was an article about jonas but a picture of one of his team mates who they thought was him. where do they find these people lol

Comment

• http://www.torontosun.com/2012/08/07...as-valanciunas

just saw this over at prosportsdaily.com
                      bc to the rescue

i am not one of the fans in a tizzy. i think he played well when on the court and i think if he was given a fair chance for time he would have been one of the better players on the lituanian team. his foul rate was not great but he could have played more even with his fouls. i think in a tournament like this the coach wanted players he could count on not to foul at inconvienient times and more experienced vets.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        http://www.torontosun.com/2012/08/07...as-valanciunas...i am not one of the fans in a tizzy....
                        Ha ha. Put me in the "tizzy" column.

Comment

• After watching some Jonas highlights on youtube i found a cool nickname for Joans. J-Vicious. Im not that good at coming up with nicknames but I really liked this one. Anyone else got any nicknames for Jonas or any other raptors?
                          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                            After watching some Jonas highlights on youtube i found a cool nickname for Joans. J-Vicious. Im not that good at coming up with nicknames but I really liked this one. Anyone else got any nicknames for Jonas or any other raptors?
                            Valentine. LOL. Perfect for February.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• LOL im not sure that would work.
                              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Flying V
                                J-Vicious
                                Big Valley
                                JV
                                Lil' Val
                                Jonas Express
                                Jova
                                Big Val
                                J-Val
                                J-Bomb
                                J-Wall

Any others?
                                Last edited by omgsomuchpotential; Mon Aug 13, 2012, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X