This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    Well Matt just got a lot better with the harden to Houston trade.
    I was gonna look into who had him. Wanted to put in an offer but I'm sure he's next to untouchable now...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      I was gonna look into who had him. Wanted to put in an offer but I'm sure he's next to untouchable now...
      No one is untouchable.

Comment

• Yahoo! just released their Fantasy Basketball App for iPhone and Android in Canada.

... SOoo I just wasted $3 on that other App I was telling you guys about. Ah well. I just downloaded Yahoo!s and it seems pretty awesome.

ADD: Can confirm, it IS awesome. Go on the App Store and get it!!

Oh and when editing your Team Slogan, careful not to save until you KNOW its good to go. Otherwise you have to deal with the fact that it records EACH one of your 'edits and saves' in the Activity Box for All to see. As evidenced by my FOUR slots reflecting my Slogan. Haha
        Last edited by Joey; Sun Oct 28, 2012, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Yahoo! just released their Fantasy Basketball App for iPhone and Android in Canada.

... SOoo I just wasted $3 on that other App I was telling you guys about. Ah well. I just downloaded Yahoo!s and it seems pretty awesome.

ADD: Can confirm, it IS awesome. Go on the App Store and get it!!

Oh and when editing your Team Slogan, careful not to save until you KNOW its good to go. Otherwise you have to deal with the fact that it records EACH one of your 'edits and saves' in the Activity Box for All to see. As evidenced by my FOUR slots reflecting my Slogan. Haha
          Is there any way to see past stats like the website? Other than that its pretty awesome.

Comment

Is there any way to see past stats like the website? Other than that its pretty awesome.
            Good question. I thought you could just by clicking on their names, but apparently thats not the case. Maybe that will change once the season starts up.

Comment

• I'm about ready to drive to Cleveland and shoot Trevor Booker in the face for butchering my team...

Comment

• really wish I woulda drafted harden...
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• If anyone wants Alonzo gee, I'm looking to trade him for anything.

Comment

• Lol when you put it that way maybe I'll just wait for his name to drop on the WW.

Comment

• Has the roster changes always been weekly? I thought it was daily and now I'm stuck with Randolph(one of my best uninured players) on my bench for the week.

Comment

Has the roster changes always been weekly? I thought it was daily and now I'm stuck with Randolph(one of my best uninured players) on my bench for the week.
                        You should be able to change your roster .. I just checked.

You only can't edit players position in the roster, if their game has already started.

Comment

You only can't edit players position in the roster, if their game has already started.
                          Drag and drop wasn't working on my phone. I just did it through the app and it worked. Never mind.

Comment

Yeah, once the game starts that player is locked in where ever he is. For anyone struggling, one tip would be to preset your roster for the week and then just check in from time to time. The only caveat with that is if you make a free agent signing it will erased the preset lineup and you'll have to do it again.

Comment

• Michael Beasley with the ridiculous stat line of 21 points, 15 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 3 pointers, 1 steal & 3 blocks.

Thats what I was expecting everynight when I drafted him!

Comment

• Clearly my draft strategy didn't work. I'm looking to blow up my team, if anyone's interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X