Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coastal - yet another invite sent. Please see inbox for private message.

Comment

• Update:

Matt52, tucas, WJF, The Coach, Joey, skywalker, jbml, coastal, and Mack North are ready for free agency.

9/16

After much frustration welcome aboard again coastal!!!

Comment

• Commish action required!

Matt, I've taken over Apollo's team (now TEAM BALLSWIN).

First, my team roster is blank. (COMMISH: Action Required!)

Second, I didn't like the fact that the draft occurred last Saturday and I adopted the team last Sunday. I don't understand why the draft was so early in the pre-season.

Thx,

-JBR-
        RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Second, I didn't like the fact that the draft occurred last Saturday and I adopted the team last Sunday. I don't understand why the draft was so early in the pre-season.

Thx,

-JBR-
          I will look into populating your team tomorrow if that's alright. Not sure what happened there.

And truth be told, I wanted the draft to be held months ago ... Lol
          But a month before the season starts, and only a couple weeks before Free Agency, I don't believe to be too early.
          I do apologize for the timing, as per your coming on board, but that couldn't really be helped unfortunately.

Comment

Thx,

-JBR-
            From what I can see your team is full, not sure why it's not showing up for you.

There's so many things that needs to be done in the offseason, having the draft that early was a must. The season starts in 2 weeks and we have just over half the league ready for free agency. Considering the draft only contained rookies and the amount of work needed before the season starts, there was really no later time we could've done the draft.

Comment

Thx,

-JBR-
              First, your roster might be blank to you but it is set up, here it is:

Anthony Davis
              (NO - PF,C)
              New Player Note

Dion Waiters
              (Cle - SG)
              No new player Notes

Marc Gasol
              (Mem - C)
              No new player Notes

Deron Williams
              (Bkn - PG)
              No new player Notes

Harrison Barnes
              (GS - SF)
              New Player Note

Nene Hilario
              (Was - PF,C)
              Player Note

Thaddeus Young
              (Phi - SF,PF)
              No new player Notes

David West
              (Ind - PF)
              No new player Notes

Gerald Henderson
              (Cha - SG,SF)
              No new player Notes

Nikola Vucevic
              (Orl - PF,C)
              New Player Note

Jamal Crawford
              (LAC - PG,SG)
              No new player Notes

Boris Diaw
              (SA - PF,C)
              No new player Notes

Luke Ridnour
              (Mil - PG,SG)
              No new player Notes

Patrick Patterson
              (Sac - PF,C)
              No new player Notes

When teams are unlocked, you should definitely have access then if you don't know.

Here are the years each player has, the cap is 40. Your team is Apollo:
              https://www.dropbox.com/s/4b2w1hup57...pRrDynasty.pdf

You can keep 2 free agents (players with 0 years left). Let tucas and myself know (post in this thread) who you wish to keep and for how many years. Here are your free agents, again you can only keep 2 and let us know for how many years:

Gerald Henderson
              Nikola Vucevic
              Jamal Crawford
              Boris Diaw
              Jason Kidd
              Luke Ridnour
              Patrick Patterson

You can also draft a rookie - basically anyone not drafted. The drafted players are found here:
              http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...l=1#post235169

Second, the draft was not the typical draft fantasy basketball draft. The draft was actually the draft from draft night in June with only rookies eligible. Where this is a dynasty league that started last year, you have taken over Apollo's team - the team he drafted last season and allocated year to. The only thing you missed out on were rookies this past week. If you still wish to add a rookie, as has been said in this thread, just email me who you want before free agency and I'll add them to your roster.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                I will look into populating your team tomorrow if that's alright. Not sure what happened there.

And truth be told, I wanted the draft to be held months ago ... Lol
                But a month before the season starts, and only a couple weeks before Free Agency, I don't believe to be too early.
                I do apologize for the timing, as per your coming on board, but that couldn't really be helped unfortunately.
                I did it days ago. Already done.

Comment

• Here is everyone's roster as of right now:

http://basketball.fantasysports.yaho...tartingrosters

If you are one of the 9/16 who are ready for free agency, then this is final before we open free agency (unless I made a mistake of course, then let me know).

The other 7 of 16 need to get the information we've been asking for in ASAP (who are you keeping and for how many years). Once I get this, I'll drop your free agents.

Comment

• New ownership groups approved!

The Board of Governors of the League has approved the ownership bids of Fully and Axel.

Fully will take over for Soft_Euro.
                    Axel will take over for Vykis.

Despite every attempt to contact Vykis, we heard nothing.

Congrats and welcome aboard fellas!

Don't forget - Fully and Axel this applies to you too:

A deadline of this Sunday evening, October 13th, midnight for resigning free agents and getting your years in. Please post in this thread any 2 players currently on your roster with 0 years who you wish to resign and for how long. If we don't hear by then, Monday morning I will remove free agents with 0 years from rosters and they will enter the free agent pool that everyone can bid on them.

Also, anyone who wishes to draft a rookie (i.e. in 2013 draft) and has not done so, let me know before free agency begins and I will add your rook (if you have not already done so).

1. Koncept - Ben McLemore

2. Axel - No pick received

3. Coastal - Anthony Bennett

4. Kadazzle - Victor Oladipo

5. The Coach - No pick received

6. Mack North - Trey Burke

7. Keeping it Real - Cody Zeller

8. JBML - Kelly Olynyk

9. TEAM BALLSWIN - No pick received

10. Fully - No Pick Received

11. Joey (belongs to Fully) - No pick received

12. Matt52 - Michael Carter-Williams

13. Tucas (belongs to The Coach) - No pick received

14. WJF - Nerlens Noel

15. Skywalker (belongs to Koncept) - Otto Porter

16. drizz - CJ McCollum

Here are the rules on FA. Everyone will be given $200 Fantasy FA money:

Free agency will use a money system. Each team is given equal FA dollars which they can use to place secret bids on FA's who are currently on waivers. When a player is signed the team must immediately post on the league page or the league thread if it is a multi-season signing. If no mention is made within a one week window of the signing then the signing is deemed a one year deal regardless of cap space.

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...l=1#post155170
                    Last edited by mcHAPPY; Fri Oct 11, 2013, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Maxiell will not be re-signed by Axel.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Still waiting on resigned players/rookie years from Fully, James Ballswin, drizz, kadazzle, keeping it real, and koncept

10/16 teams are ready for free agency.

Comment

• Can I go ahead and draft an available rookie? If so I'd like to take Dennis Schroeder from Atlanta and if you need the years for the cap, I'll take 3.

I've read all 33 pages of posts and feel like a need a drink.

I think I got it all done except still a little fuzzy on exactly how the FA silent bidding auction works. Is this online through yahoo?

Thanks and looking forward to the season. Taking over Vykis' last place team may put me behind the 8ball but at least I'm in the lead for Wiggins
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• 2013 Rookie Draft

TEAM BALLSWIN selects... TONY SNELL of the Chicago Bulls!

TB has signed SNELL to a 2 year contract.
                            RR OG

Comment

• TEAM BALLSWIN: FA Re-Signing Announcement:
                              • Gerald Henderson: 2 yrs
                              • Nikola Vucevic: 2 yrs
                              RR OG

Comment

• Update:

Matt52, tucas, WJF, The Coach, Joey, skywalker, jbml, coastal, TEAM BALLSWIN, Axel, and Mack North are ready for free agency.

11/16 ready for free agency

Waiting for:
                                Fully, drizz, kadazzle, keeping it real, and koncept

Comment

Working...
                                X