Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TO RAPTOR MGMT: Its time to SHOCK AND AWE and change everything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Risk Mgmt;160034]Thats all fine and Dandy brah.

But you know after soo many years you kinda get tired and really have to smash up the system. Your way just doesnt work and no excuses work nothing. You just have to pull it ...

"Maybe the smartest thing to do is to pull it.”[QUOTE]

Where does that last quote come from? Operation shock and awe? Are there hidden messages in this thread?

Comment

Fuchan wrote: View Post
      ...Where does that last quote come from? Operation shock and awe? Are there hidden messages in this thread?
      http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...in_pullit.html

Comment

I thought so... I've been following this for years

Comment

9/11 conspiracy? I suggest taking a look at the American Engineers Associations documentary about it. Its the only documentary that has pealed away from making conspiracy claims, and instead presents real experts in relevant fields talking about issues with the investigation, and asking questions. There is a lot of fishyness around, and it ought to be re-investigated.
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Risk Mgmt wrote: View Post
            Things don't seem shocking at first till some times passes you by.

Doug Gilmour
            Robbie Almour + Carter

Nobody was shocked at first till later.

Truly the Raptors have ability to pull the trigger here....sooner rather than later.
            I'm not sure what Gilmour is doing with the Jays moves. The Leafs never won with Dougie (even if he was fun as hell to watch).

Comment

Risk Mgmt wrote: View Post
              December 5, 1990: Gillick dealt Fred McGriff and Tony Fernandez to San Diego for Joe Carter and the greatest Blue Jays of them all, Roberto Alomar.

On Jan. 2, 1992 the Toronto Maple Leafs and Calgary Flames completed the biggest trade in NHL history -- at least in terms of the number of players involved -- as the Flames dealt Doug Gilmour to the Leafs in a 10-player swap.
              True culture changing trade that was.

In both of the above cases - MGMT knew they had good parts and just needed the next major CENTER pcs.
              TORONTO RAPTORS after pre-season and 3 game sample...we can see this is good group and just needs one other part to be in top 5 etc. My recommendation is to take in 10-15 more games and if things are as is and we're below .500.....THE RAPTORs do the SHOCK AND AWE and get over this hump .

TRADE ANDREA and JOSE in pkg deal...and bring true grit to work along lowry.

Peace out

RISK MGMT
              Great point. Doug Gilmore was that all elusive piece that took the leafs to the cup :[. Weak.

Comment

SHock and AWe

CT2010 wrote: View Post
                Great point. Doug Gilmore was that all elusive piece that took the leafs to the cup :[. Weak.
                NO your missing the point here. Doug Gilmore made the LEAVES ( leafs) relevant after years of sucking and they're back at that level once he left. It wasnt about winning a cup....it was simply about winning and being relevant.

DOUGIE did that for the LEAFS...they were a threat ....

Raptors havent been of much threat to anyone since a long long long time.
                It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

Working...
                X