Jason Kidd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Kidd

I'm just guessing, but I have to assume that he will be the first head coach in NBA history to be suspended prior to coaching a single game.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

For what? This is confusing.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

For his recent DUI. Looks like the NBA is going the NFL way and suspending people for off the court stuff.

Multimillionaires should get double or triple the penalty for driving drunk. You have that much money, and you wont bother to call a cab?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

oh, driving drunk.. wondered what DUI means. Not familiar with every abbreviation you have out there. Well bad reputation thing to get caught driving drunk FOR A COACH. Not sure if it's right to extend the punishment to his work though.

Comment

DUI = Driving Under Influence (drugs/alcohol) is the Canadian way.
          DWI = Driving While Intoxicated is the US way of saying the same thing.

In Europe I think it's just called driving

I think it's fair to suspend a player/coach/GM if they are doing something that damages the reputation of the league. That said, the NBA is way behind the 8-ball on that. The NFL tries to do it, but every week there is another player/coach/front office guy who gets arrested for something (usually involving drinking and a strip club).

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
            For what? This is confusing.
            He was a killing machine and got caught before anyone got hurt.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
              In Europe I think it's just called driving
              one of the most memorable experiences of my life, was coming out of a club in prague... already off my rocker... getting in a cab that a friend called for us (it was a friend of hers), driver was already drunk... cab driver sells us a large sum of illicit substances for a very ridiculously small amount of money, then smokes us on his own stock, not what he sold to us... takes us on the highway, i have no idea how fast we were actually going... i just know it was ridiculous, and dude gave us a lesson on the differences between e-brake shifting and clutch kicking (i don't even drive... yet i cant forget those terms)... finally gets to the place we were staying, parks in the alley behind, smokes us another j... and spends the next half hour or so trying to convince us to go to a brothel where his sister works... and showed us the flyer for the brothel.

these words were said at one point.. "if you want to take a shit on her, the girl will let you"

i love europe.

Comment

Heinz..wtf dude!?

That was...I can't even comment on that.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                  one of the most memorable experiences of my life, was coming out of a club in prague... already off my rocker... getting in a cab that a friend called for us (it was a friend of hers), driver was already drunk... cab driver sells us a large sum of illicit substances for a very ridiculously small amount of money, then smokes us on his own stock, not what he sold to us... takes us on the highway, i have no idea how fast we were actually going... i just know it was ridiculous, and dude gave us a lesson on the differences between e-brake shifting and clutch kicking (i don't even drive... yet i cant forget those terms)... finally gets to the place we were staying, parks in the alley behind, smokes us another j... and spends the next half hour or so trying to convince us to go to a brothel where his sister works... and showed us the flyer for the brothel.

these words were said at one point.. "if you want to take a shit on her, the girl will let you"

i love europe.
                  Haha taxi drivers... you experienced it...

Comment

i love europe.
                    I remember a group of us got into a cab loaded one night in South Korea. We asked the driver to pull over cause we had to piss, so we all went to take a leak on the side of a building and we look over and the cab driver is standing next to us, just as wobbly, letting loose with the rest of us.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                      Heinz..wtf dude!?

That was...I can't even comment on that.
                      I know right.

I can't believe I didn't go to the brothel either.

Comment

We are indeed a deprived lot on this puritan island.

Comment

I know right.

I can't believe I didn't go to the brothel either.
                          Exactly..like shit on her chest? That's a once in a lifetime opportunity for us Canadians..
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Heinz strikes again!

Comment

Working...
                            X