No announcement yet.

Will Masai fire Casey ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't worry, this roster should still be a pile of crap with Bayno or Nurse at the helm. Not a guy on this staff with a decent NBA resume.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• yukhan1980 wrote: View Post
      Maybe MU is not firing him because if a new coach come in we might start winning these games. By keeping casey MU knows will keep losing and go towards lottery
      MU is a fraud.

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
        MU is a fraud.
        And you are saying this because ???????

Comment

And you are saying this because ???????
          MU has been saying time after time "You can't teach winning by losing," and I agreed with him.

now that I know he is a liar, he is a fraud.

Comment

MU has been saying time after time "You can't teach winning by losing," and I agreed with him.

By winning this year we are gaining nothing except more misery but by losing we at least give ourrselfs a chance at getting potential allstar through the draft and maybe turn the ship around perhaps the way it happened when we got VC through the draft

Comment

Oh c'mon...

Every gm/team executive is telling same shit over and over again.

Masai hasn't done anything wrong YET.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Oh c'mon...

Every gm/team executive is telling same shit over and over again.

Masai hasn't done anything wrong YET.

more like he hasn't done anything YET except get lucky when someone stupid enough to take Bargnani took him.

I am a little weary about him overvaluing his own players, he has been known to overpay like that in the past as I mentioned before with guys like Afflalo (who I thought was overpaid from the start), McGee, and Nene.
                Last edited by peanutwoozle; Wed Dec 4, 2013, 06:11 AM.

Comment

By winning this year we are gaining nothing except more misery but by losing we at least give ourrselfs a chance at getting potential allstar through the draft and maybe turn the ship around perhaps the way it happened when we got VC through the draft
                  gives us a 25% of landing the pick first, then a 50% of that potential all star working out, so it's a 12.5% chance, not exactly good odds.

Comment

gives us a 25% of landing the pick first, then a 50% of that potential all star working out, so it's a 12.5% chance, not exactly good odds.
                    Hey I like you, lets blame Tim Leiweke for this!
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I never said anything about picking first overall this draft has impact players at least till the 8th pick secondly we are going nowhere anyways while stick in misery

Comment

I never said anything about picking first overall this draft has impact players at least till the 8th pick secondly we are going nowhere anyways while stick in misery
                        let's see who declares first, Exum hasn't decided yet, and for all we know, the draft could just get weaker and weaker, and we get 1 great asset, we'll still be back at it again next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, and they'll be like that until I'm a frail old man.

Comment

let's see who declares first, Exum hasn't decided yet, and for all we know, the draft could just get weaker and weaker, and we get 1 great asset, we'll still be back at it again next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, and they'll be like that until I'm a frail old man.
                          And they will be same way if they barely make the playoffs and get swept in the first round year after year like said you till we grow old.

Trust me my friend this draft is not going to get that weak it actually got stronger with smart staying back a year will get more stronger when lavine of UCLA declares as well

Comment

And they will be same way if they barely make the playoffs and get swept in the first round year after year like said you till we grow old.

Trust me my friend this draft is not going to get that weak it actually got stronger with smart staying back a year will get more stronger when lavine of UCLA declares as well
                            I'd still rather getting to the playoffs than this tanking nonsense and getting screwed over year after year.

Comment

I'd still rather getting to the playoffs than this tanking nonsense and getting screwed over year after year.
                              This is exactly what BC had been doing to this team all these years trying to barley make the playoffs and the silly guy did not even acheive that for last few years and team just got worst and worst and then the armagedon happened and we got RUDY the shooting STAR GAY

Comment

This is exactly what BC had been doing to this team all these years trying to barley make the playoffs and the silly guy did not even acheive that for last few years and team just got worst and worst and then the armagedon happened and we got RUDY the shooting STAR GAY
                                Well, what you're suggesting is exactly what Sacramento is doing, and has it worked for them, NO, I'm sure I'd love a situation where we tank year after year and get rewarded with guys like Thomas Robinson (who went when he was projected to go). For all we know, that is what we could end up with in this draft.

and by the way, here is what BC was doing to the team, he was just trying to appease his Golden Boy so that he could cover his butt (that's all he cared about).

Comment

Working...
                                X