Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to re-sign Alexey Shved and Vince Carter.

Comment

• alex_elstone wrote: View Post
      Is there a waiting list for replacements?
      I'll send you a PM if theres availability.

Comment

• Hey Guys,

I'm not going to be assistant commissioner this season. My work and stuff is just too fluctuating to be able to give the consistent effort needed for all the book keeping. I'll hope somebody else steps up to assist Joey with all the administrative work.

I just sent a mail to Joey with all the files.

Comment

• i'll be gone till mid september. I'd be willing to submit my pick now since I'm #1 pick anyways.
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Thats fine koncept; why not send me a PM with your pick in it, and that way I can convey that information whenever it comes about.

As for Soft Euro stepping down, thats a huge hit to the league. He was obviously crucial in its smooth functioning. Any volunteers are welcome, please let me know.

There's no way this league can function if its just going to me doing stuff. So please bare that in mind. We may need to look into just having everyone maintain their own books... not sure.

Will have to have a discussion about this, as the amount of effort required to maintain this league is massive, and considering I already work 50 hours a week on top of having a life, and keeping the Keeper League running smoothly, it will prove to be a challenge.
            Last edited by Joey; Mon Aug 26, 2013, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              Thats fine koncept; why not send me a PM with your pick in it, and that way I can convey that information whenever it comes about.

As for Soft Euro stepping down, thats a huge hit to the league. He was obviously crucial in its smooth functioning. Any volunteers are welcome, please let me know.

There's no way this league can function if its just going to me doing stuff. So please bare that in mind. We may need to look into just having everyone maintain their own books... not sure.

Will have to have a discussion about this, as the amount of effort required to maintain this league is massive, and considering I already work 50 hours a week on top of having a life, and keeping the Keeper League running smoothly, it will prove to be a challenge.
              I should be able to keep track of booking if that's a problem. It may not look as pretty as Euro's but I should be able to get it done.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                I should be able to keep track of booking if that's a problem. It may not look as pretty as Euro's but I should be able to get it done.
                Thanks a million tucas. Sorry for the late response on this. I've been ridiculous busy these last few weeks.
                When I get a minute, I will forward the files that Soft Euro sent me, and we can talk about whats next moving forward.

Comment

• I can help out with some stuff.

I don't know how useful I will be, however, because I am not entirely clear on all the rules of the league

Comment

• when do we wanna do the rookie draft
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Ya, the rookie draft is going to be another beast .. I'm not sure you can set up a Draft with Yahoo with just the rookies in it.. so we may have to do it Off-Line here at the forum, and just have people make their picks in the appropriate order.

Comment

Ya, the rookie draft is going to be another beast .. I'm not sure you can set up a Draft with Yahoo with just the rookies in it.. so we may have to do it Off-Line here at the forum, and just have people make their picks in the appropriate order.
                        Might I suggest once the order is selected (is that official yet?):

Everyone send in their top 16 choices 1 through 16 through PM.
                        Someone go through and sort the selections (I volunteer myself to do this)
                        Send the selections to the Commish who places rooks on each manager's roster.

Once this is done, free agency can commence 3 days later but must wait another 11 days to make anything official

What do you think?
                        Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sat Sep 28, 2013, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          Might I suggest once the order is selected (is that official yet?):

Everyone send in their top 10 choices 1 through 16 through PM.
                          Someone go through and sort the selections (I volunteer myself to do this)
                          Send the selections to the Commish who places rooks on each manager's roster.

Once this is done, free agency can commence 3 days later but must wait another 11 days to make anything official

What do you think?
                          First off, yes the Draft Order is official.
                          Lottery looks like this:
                          1. Koncept
                          2. Vykis
                          3. Coastal
                          4. Kadazzle
                          5. The Coach
                          6. Mack North
                          7. Keeping it Real
                          8. JBML

The rest are just the top 8 Teams in reverse.

In regards to your fantastic idea, I think that's a fantastic idea! Lol
                          And if you are volunteering to manage that, then all the better!
                          As commissioner I absolutely support this. Whether or not we actually get guys to follow through in a timely fashion is another matter.

I'll let this sit here for another day or so just to see what everyone else thinks, and then we can set a deadline. If you don't have your picks in by then, Matt will be selecting for you. And he doesn't have to be nice.

Koncept was kind enough to send me his pick already via PM, so I will forward that to you.

Or just announce it in a couple days to wet peoples whistle.
                          Last edited by Joey; Sat Sep 28, 2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

First off, yes the Draft Order is official.
                            Lottery looks like this:
                            1. Koncept
                            2. Vykis
                            3. Coastal
                            4. Kadazzle
                            5. The Coach
                            6. Mack North
                            7. Keeping it Real
                            8. JBML

The rest are just the top 8 Teams in reverse.

In regards to your fantastic idea, I think that's a fantastic idea! Lol
                            And if you are volunteering to manage that, then all the better!
                            As commissioner I absolutely support this. Whether or not we actually get guys to follow through in a timely fashion is another matter.

I'll let this sit here for another day or so just to see what everyone else thinks, and then we can set a deadline. If you don't have your picks in by then, Matt will be selecting for you. And he doesn't have to be nice.

Koncept was kind enough to send me his pick already via PM, so I will forward that to you.

Or just announce it in a couple days to wet peoples whistle.
                            *mistake in my original post*

Send me your top "whatever your selection is". i.e. Mack North send me your top 6 since you select 6th.

*mistake now corrected*

If no one objects, lets set a deadline of Sunday, October 6th midnight of whatever your local time zone.

I'll have everything sorted by Sunday, October 13th and sent out sometime on Monday, October 14th.

If I don't get selections via PM, then you'll be skipped and we'll have the answer to the age old question: What happens if you don't get your pick in to David Stern on time?

If you are skipped, you can select your rookie anytime after Monday, October 14th until free agency starts. After that you are bidding on free agents with your $200.

So to recap:

Send your top "whatever your selection is" to me,
                            I will sort,
                            Results sent to Commish to fix rosters.

Deadline: Sunday, October 6th.

I will be sure to send my list to Joey to ensure no monkey business.

**Any issues with above, feel free to voice them... just trying to get the ball moving here**

Comment

• Sidenote:

How do we access the league through Yahoo!???

It appears it is gone.... or I'm dumb.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Sidenote:

How do we access the league through Yahoo!???

It appears it is gone.... or I'm dumb.
                                OK

It is there but we are down to just 12 teams now?

And I'm not there?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X