ROSS FOR DUNK CONTEST.....and 3PT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROSS FOR DUNK CONTEST.....and 3PT?

Is it possible after Ross's 51 point effort being league wide news that he gains more recognition for his delicious stroke from 3 including his respectable .407% from 3, that he might be invited to the 3pt contest?

It would be unreal to win both...is this even allowed?

Sheptor wrote: View Post
    Is it possible after Ross's 51 point effort being league wide news that he gains more recognition for his delicious stroke from 3 including his respectable .407% from 3, that he might be invited to the 3pt contest?

It would be unreal to win both...is this even allowed?
    Its allowed but nobody has won both at the same time! But if their was someone who could do it, it would be Terrence Ross! He can jump outta the gym and has a silky smooth stroke from 3!
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

He's a solid dunker, he can win that, plus he's better at shooting threes when he rushes a little so I dont see why he couldn't!
      A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

the kids gonna be tired after the rookie/soph game and then have the dunk & 3-point contest the next night but hey if he pull it off ohhhhhhhhhh the vibes up here in tdot would be amazing
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

I don't see him in the rookie/soph game. Could happen for sure, but lots of sophs playing a big role and putting up numbers.

Anthony Davis, Damian Lillard, Brad Beal, Harrison Barnes, Andre Drummond, Waiters, Lamb, Terrence Jones, Jonas, Sullinger, Draymond green, crowder, middleton,
          The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
            I don't see him in the rookie/soph game. Could happen for sure, but lots of sophs playing a big role and putting up numbers.

Anthony Davis, Damian Lillard, Brad Beal, Harrison Barnes, Andre Drummond, Waiters, Lamb, Terrence Jones, Jonas, Sullinger, Draymond green, crowder, middleton,
            I have him over Green, Crowder and Middleton and potentially Lamb. I think it'll happen.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
              I have him over Green, Crowder and Middleton and potentially Lamb. I think it'll happen.
              Hope so
              The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

I'll say this, the 51 point game will go further to getting him in the rookie sophomore game then it will the 3 pointer. A lot of people are still just realizing he can shoot a 3.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  I'll say this, the 51 point game will go further to getting him in the rookie sophomore game then it will the 3 pointer. A lot of people are still just realizing he can shoot a 3.
                  alot of people are missing out then...
                  their loss
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                    Throw Waiters in there as well. If I am not mistaken the assistant coaches pick the teams. They will take a good baller over a knucklehead chucker on a losing team any day

Comment

Working...
                    X