Big Fantastic Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Fantastic Trade

1) Toronto trade Calderon + Ed Davis + DeRozan + 2013 2nd round pick to Memphis for Rudy Gay + Josh Selby

2) Toronto trade Andrea + Landry Fields + Kyle Lowry to Minnesota for Rubio + Derrick Williams

3) Toronto trade Terrence Ross + Linas Kleiza + future 1st round pick to OKC for James Harden

4) Toronto signs Leandro Barbosa
    Lineups
    Rubio/Selby/Lucas
    Harden/Barbosa/Anderson
    Gay/McGuire
    De Williams/Amir/Acy
    Val/Gray/Magloire

Oh Man...where to start.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
      Oh Man...where to start.
      +1. I share your confusion!

Last edited by Blacklash2k4; Mon Sep 10, 2012, 11:07 PM.

Comment

You know I had some kind of respect for you? Well, I had.

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
          You know I had some kind of respect for you? Well, I had.
          I'm surprised you had any respect for him to begin with...

Comment

your trade only keeps 4 of our actual players on the team and one of them only signed a day ago. a lot of these trades look like 2k12/13 trades where you want to keep playing as the raptors because thier schedule seems nice but you would rather other players.

Comment

I thought this was Raptors republic forums, not NBA 2K12.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I've seen worse Tenforthewin, much worse.

Trade (1) can only be considered if Memphis was going nowhere, they wanted to get rid of Gay's contract, and theythought highly of DeRozan and Davis for some reason. The offer should not be considered now but maybe can be revisited if DeRozan improves significantly.

Trade (2) won't happen because Minnesota considers Rubio to be a franchise player (so do I for that matter). I am not a big fan of Derrick Williams and thus the trade does not look that bad. But there is no way Minnie execute this trade.

Trade (3) is the worse of the three trades as James Hardeen is worth much more than a pick, an unknown, and a backup.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                  I thought this was Raptors republic forums, not NBA 2K12.
                  I don't think even NBA2k12 would do these trades unless you override them...

Comment

Working...
                  X