X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Beal is in!
    seems like right BryCo prefers MKG right now

The teams that will be looking at both of them at the top of the draft if they don't get the No. 1 pick -- the Charlotte Bobcats, Washington Wizards, Raptors and Cleveland Cavaliers -- will have a tough call. I spoke with sources inside all four teams, and I think MKG has the edge in Charlotte and Toronto right now. The Cavs sound like Beal may have the slight edge, and the Wizards are still trying to figure this out, though we have them selecting Kidd-Gilchrist in our mock. If the two agree to work out against each other, it should be epic.
    http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/blog/...no-2-nba-draft
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• if we drop out of the top 5 we go PJ3. At this point it seems like casey can make any player play hard, cept for James Johnson i have no idea wtf is wrong with him.

Comment

• Raptors won't touch PJ3 with a ten foot pole
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I want absolutely no part of Jones III. While the talent is there, the IQ, the know-how how to put the skills to good use and the desire isn't.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
            Raptors won't touch PJ3 with a ten foot pole
            wouldn't go that far. With players like McAdoo and Cody Zeller returning he will definitely rise.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• PJ3 is too intriguing to pass up IMO. But his lack of desire really questions my thoughts.....

How about Austin Rivers? Is he a top 10 pick in the eyes of the people on this forum?
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• I like Rivers. He's as NBA ready as any player in the draft except AD. He going to score and get to the foul line.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                  I like Rivers. He's as NBA ready as any player in the draft except AD. He going to score and get to the foul line.
                  I know about his NBA ready prospective, but how about his potential? He can really put the ball in the hoop, but can he get better at it? I've seen a number of Duke games, and it seems fairly easy for Rivers to score.

Comment

Raptors won't touch PJ3 with a ten foot pole
                    That's a little too far

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      That's a little too far
                      What. Like a 5 foot pole?

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                        What. Like a 5 foot pole?
                        That's a little better

Comment

• Do you really see BC and Casey drafting a guy that's known as having a iffy motor, regardless of talent?
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Do you really see BC and Casey drafting a guy that's known as having a iffy motor, regardless of talent?
                            You never know...

Comment

Do you really see BC and Casey drafting a guy that's known as having a iffy motor, regardless of talent?
                              They drafted Bargnani. LOL, his face shows no fire what so ever. A blank stare, wide open mouth. Man that says alot.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                                Actually who I really want is Derrick Williams, can he re-enter draft?
                                this is a good idea. would you trade a #7-11 pick with minny for williams? i think i would in a second. if mkg/beal are off the board. maybe take barnes if he is still on but i think it s going to be davis, mkg/beal/drummond depending on who picks, robinson, barnes....

Comment

Working...
                                X