Caron Butler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caron Butler?

I think Butler wants out of the Bucks, he make 8 mil this year (last year of his deal). I think he woudl be a nice starting SF for us for the stretch run, allowing Ross to still get plenty of minutes at the 2 and 3 spots off the bench.

Do you think the Bucks would take Salmons for Butler? Maybe add a future second round pick?

I know this should go to the Trade Forum, but I wanted it on the main forum for a bit.
    Last edited by WJF; Tue Feb 18, 2014, 09:35 AM.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Doesn't really move the needle one way or the other. Probably not worth the time and effort it would take Masai to get the deal done.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Butler would be a nice veteran guy to have off the bench... but I think Salmons is probably just as good so I think I would prefer to save that 2nd rounder.

Comment

Does anyone want to stay with the Bucks? No thanks on pick giveaways....especially this year.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          Butler would be a nice veteran guy to have off the bench... but I think Salmons is probably just as good so I think I would prefer to save that 2nd rounder.
          Plus Salmons plays good D which will be critical come playoff time.

Comment

Working...
          X